18| Milke Bhi Hum Naa Mile

Surprise!!!❤🤩
But do keep yourself ready with some tissues, you will need it....🤧🥺

Abhyudaya spotted Gautami across the room at the office party, her laughter ringing out like a bell, her smile lighting up the dimly lit space. It had been months since their messy breakup, and this was the first time he had seen her since that fateful day. Gathering his courage, he approached her, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Hi Gautami," he greeted softly, his voice almost lost amidst the chatter around them.

Gautami turned, her smile fading slightly when she saw him. "Hello Abhyudaya," she replied, her tone cool and distant.

"How have you been?" Abhyudaya asked, his tone low as a whisper.

Gautami looked away for a moment. "Life is just going on....What about you?" She asked in a low voice.

They exchanged pleasantries, the conversation awkward and strained. Eventually, the party wound down and people started to leave. Abhyudaya watched as Gautami grabbed her coat, preparing to head out.

"Wait Gautami, can we talk?" Abhyudaya asked, following her out into the chilly night air.

She stopped but didn't turn around. "What is there to talk about, Abhyudaya? Everything that needed to be said was said months ago."

"I know," he said, his voice cracking slightly. "But I cannot leave things like this. I need you to understand how sorry I am."

Gautami turned to face him, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "You doubted me, Abhyudaya. You questioned my loyalty, my honesty, my love for you, my integrity. Everything. Do you have any idea how much that hurt?"

"I was wrong Gautami. I know that now. I let my insecurities get the better of me. I shouldn't have ever doubted you. Please, can we try to move past this? I cannot live without you."

She shook her head, a sad smile playing on her lips. "It's not that simple. Not anymore. Trust, once broken is incredibly hard to rebuild. And your words, your accusations....they cut and scarred deep. I don't think I can ever forget that."

"But I love you Gautami. More than anything. Isn't that worth fighting for?" Abhyudaya's voice was desperate, his eyes pleading.

Gautami took a deep breath, trying to steady her emotions. "I loved you too Abhyudaya. But love without trust is like a house built on sand. It cannot withstand the test of time."

She turned away, walking towards her car. Abhyudaya followed her, his heart clenching with the fearing pain of losing her forever. "Please, don't leave me like this. Give me one more chance. I will prove myself to you. Please Gautami."

Gautami paused, her hand on the car door. "I'm sorry, Abhyudaya. I can't. The scars you left me with are too deep. It will take me a long time to move past them. I am sorry Abhi."

Abhyudaya reached out, holding her hand in his and looking at her with tears-filled eyes. "I love you Gautami. Take all the time you need. I will be waiting for you. Just please don't leave me. I need you. I am very sorry for everything," he expressed, his voice filled with guilt and regret.

Gautami pulled away her hand and rested her hand on his cheek. "It is too late Abhyudaya. Even I loved you once but not anymore. Goodbye."

With that, she got into her car and drove away, leaving Abhyudaya standing alone in the empty parking lot, his heart shattered into a million pieces. As he watched her taillights disappear into the night, he realized that he had lost her forever and the weight of that realization was almost too much to bear for him.

The end💔😭

I hope you all liked reading this oneshot🖤

Let me know how was it and your thoughts about it🥲🥺. Tried a sad ending oneshot for the first time🖤

See you all soon, take care of yourself and your family and sending you guys a bunch of my love and hugs💗🫂

-Moonlight🎶✨