Week One (part one)

A/N ok so I wanted to write a chapter for each day leading up to Bakugou's day off, but I realised that it would all probably be mostly filler so i decided to just put moments from the days of that week, so it ain't filler. I just wanted to explain that in case you were confused by the structure of these next couple of chapters, that's it, enjoy reading :)

-

-

-

///Bakugou's POV///

Tuesday

After Monday, I guess since it was a 'get to know you and help me get settled day', Princey's 'schedule' didn't start until today.

I woke up around noon and knocked on Princey's door to wake him up, we both went to bed around 10 pm-ish last night so he should be awake by now, but after 5 minutes of knocking I realized he was still asleep.

I sighed and muttered curses under my breath as I kicked his door open to find sleeping beauty.

"Wake up!" I shouted at him. He stirred and turned over. I wanted to slap him right then and there.

"Five more minutes..." He mumbled with his face buried into his pillow.

"No, we have to go because of your dad's dumb schedule thing." I told him. He groaned as he got out of bed. He was shirtless, fucking shirtless. And he looked so nice, wait why am I staring? Shit-

"Like what you see?" Princey asked jokingly. I think he only made a joke because his brain was still in sleep mode.

"Don't flatter yourself idiot, get dressed and meet me downstairs." I told him as I started walking out of the room. "And don't try to jump out of the window again."

After ten minutes Princey walked downstairs looking like his usual dressed up self. I threw an apple at him.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"It's your breakfast idiot." I said. "Also I was wondering if you could not sneak out of your schedule today?" I asked him.

"Why would I do that?" He questioned me as he took a bite into the apple I threw at him.

"I want to know what it is, but after today you can skip out as much as you fucking want." I told him. He sighed.

"Fine, but I'm only doing this so you can see how stupid it is too." He said.

"Deal."

A driver drove us to his classes, and I'm pretty sure they were just college professors who weren't teaching their larger classes at the moment we came. All the professors looked super fucking surprised that Princey had shown up at all, I'm pretty sure some of them had never even met Princey.

All his classes were either language classes like English, Spanish, etc., Or very skilled math/reading classes. They seemed to be above college level cause I was even learning some shit from what they were saying.

I was expecting Princey to be an idiot when it came to all of this, I'm not saying he's dumb, but it would make sense because he's been missing these classes for the longest time. But I was completely wrong.

Every question the teachers had asked him he had gotten correct without hesitation. Sometimes he would fucking correct them. It confused the hell out of me.

We were in a car that was driving us back to his house when I decided to ask him something.

"How the hell did you know all the shit if you never even go to those classes?" I questioned him. He took a moment to come up with his answer.