The Offer

///Todoroki's POV///

"Wait, so you're the Shouto Todoroki?" Bakugou asked. We were both sitting in a squad car while the one of the officers drove us to the police station.

"For the second time, yes." I responded. I wonder what he was going to do after he calmed down. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for money or suddenly became nice to me, wouldn't be the first time.

"Well, that makes sense why you're so Princey like..." He sighed.

"That's it...?" I asked him.

"What do you mean that's it?" He questioned.

"Usually people say more than that, but you're not your regular person i guess." I told him.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" He shouted.

"Hey, don't shout you might disturb the driver." I said.

"Ok what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He said again this time only slightly quieter.

"Well the normal person wouldn't bully someone for just buying regular noodles." I told him.

"Well the normal person also doesn't try to buy said noodles at gunpoint." He argued.

"Point taken."

When we arrived at the station I saw a car in the parking lot that I recognized.

"Shit he's here.." I sighed.

"Whose he?" Bakugou asked me.

"My father." I looked at him and he still seemed confused, of course he did. To the public Enji Todoroki was a family man whose only mistake was marrying the wrong woman and having disaster children.

The police officer opened the side door once we had parked and we both walked inside to the station. I saw my father speaking to some men so it was easy to slip by him. Me and Bakugou were split up into different questioning rooms.

"So let me get this straight," The police officer said after I explained to him what had happened. "You wanted to buy your instant noodles, but the robber wasn't letting you so instead of getting down you stood up just so you could buy them?"

"Yup sounds about right." I said.

"I've heard stories about you kid, but man you're even more crazier than I thought. Just some dumb rich kid I guess." He laughed at his own comment. I know I shouldn't be worried at the remarks of some old guy with an ugly mustache, but for some weird reason his words still stung.

"Thanks." I replied sarcastically.

"Eh, don't whine about it kid, wipe your tears with money." He laughed again at his dumb comment. Man, I really didn't like this guy.

"Anyways I'm going to get your old man to speak to you both-" he started to stand up.

"I'd rather you not, you can speak to him separately." I explained.

"Sorry kid, but you both should hear this." Wow, thanks for listening to me.

I was left alone in the questioning room for a few minutes. I was wondering if they actually were going to bring in my father, hopefully they didn't. Whatever they would say it would probably end in him yelling at me, but hey I probably deserve it.