First Day on The Job (Part Two)

///Bakugou's POV///

"Hey! Get back here!" I shouted as I was running to Princey. Even if I was a fast runner he was slightly faster, maybe it was because of the height difference, but I needed to catch up to him.

It seemed like he was good at running away from people, after he had run out of the mansion he ran through the crowds of people through the city trying to make me lose track of him. Luckily it was easy to spot the two toned hair and his tallness. Either way he would have to run out of energy soon or I would, but I didn't exactly want to get fired from the job that was my only source of income at the moment.

In a split second Princey changed his course. He took a quick turn towards- who knows where. Luckily I was able to still follow him. When I turned I could see where he was going... the park?

I ran after him into the park, it was a nice one, but smaller and there was barely anyone in it. He started running up a small grass hill and was losing speed. This was my chance!

I tackled him quickly and sent us both tumbling down the hill. We tumbled to the bottom of the hill next to each other.

"Caught you... asshole..." I said between heavy breaths.

"Are you sure because I could probably run for another mile while you seem tired out." He said.

"Fuck you, I could keep running too I was just catching my breath." I turned my head over and glared at him. He looked so different, his hair was messed up and he looked a little sweaty and the sunlight hit his face perfectly. I don't know what it was, but he just sort of looked perfect. No not perfect, nope never mind. He looked real fucking weird, yup that's what I meant.

"I didn't think you'd actually chase me, I was just hoping to be annoying enough to make you want to quit." He told me.

"I'm not fucking quitting! I need this dumb job and it would be nice if you didn't explain how much you fucking hate me every second!" I shouted at him.

"I don't hate you." He said maybe having a glint of sorrow in his eyes, but still hidden by his stupid and dumb monotone expression.

"It's hard to know when all you know how to do is be an emotionless robot." I glared at him once again.

"It's hard to open up to people.. I've only really opened up to one person." He sighed. "But maybe if you are that dedicated to non quitting I should start opening up to you too."

"I think I would like that a lot better than whatever this is now." I told him with hope in my voice.

"Nevermind I won't." He quickly responded.

"Oh my fucking god..." I felt myself literally facepalm.

"Sorry it's just not as easy as that, plus I still want you to quit." He told me.

"Why do you want me to quit so badly?" I questioned him.

"I don't want to be trapped by my father and with you around it makes it much harder to run away." He opened up, well that makes a lot more sense.

"Well your dad is a fucking asshole, and all I have to do is follow you around right? So if you run off and party or some shit I'll just go with you and I don't have to say anything about you running off today." I explained to him. I turned over to look at his face and saw an actual smile. He was actually fucking smiling and it looked perfect- no weird, ugh brain stop.