-Chapter 2-

I heard it; the sound. The deathly screech of my alarm clock. My arm, by instinct reached out and found the snooze button. My eyes clamped shut. For a moment I hoped that I might just slip back into the comfort of darkness, As I could feel sleep overcome my body...Beep! Beep! Beep! My eyes fly open and I am reluctantly awake.

I get dressed, grab my breakfast; a piece of toast and leave the house. Thank God my Aunt had already left, I'm not in the mood to deal with her questions. The walk to school was a long quiet one. As I was deep in my thoughts I hadn't realised that someone was stood in front of me and seconds later I had walked right into them. Bloody hell, I thought.

"Oi, watch it," I scowled at them. This is going to be a bad day and it only just started.

"You watch it, you're the one who walked right in to me," A voice responded.

Just as I look up to see who had dared answer me back, the person had turned on his heel and had left, allowing me to enough time to catch a glimpse and tell that it was a boy. Spiffing just absolutely spiffing, another person on my hate list.

Choosing to forget the incident, I proceeded to my first lesson; Chemistry. Yuck.

I walk into the lab and sit on the seat at the back in the far corner. I prefer sitting at the back, It allows me to think and lets me be invisible. The less people notice me, the better it is for me and for them. The teacher finally decides to grace us with her presence, but she is not alone; She's with a boy who oddly enough looks familiar, too familiar. It's the asshole that walked into me this morning. Or who rather I walked in to. Like hell was I ever gonna admit that. She points him over towards the back left side of the room, my side, Towards my desk. Please not here, please please please. But I know he's going to come here, it's the only desk with one space in the entire room. Ah hell. I stare intently at the board refusing to make eye contact with him as he walks this way. I can hear the chair scrape across the floor and someone plop themselves down. DAMN. He turns and looks towards me, I hope he doesn't expect me to look his away because there is no way on Earth, no the universe am I going to do that!

"Hi, I'm Zac." 

Yeah so? What's it got to do with me? Ain't like we're gonna be best buddies.

"You do realise you said that out loud" He says with a smirk playing on his lips. Ass. I can feel my cheeks heat up, and I know he can see it too because he suddenly starts snickering. Oh the temptation to throw a book at him.

This was going to be a very very long hour. As soon as the clock ticked 10, I quickly gathered my stuff and shot out of the room like a firework.

A slam of a lunch tray on my table breaks my silence. I don't even have to look up and see who it is, the black converse give it away. He just doesn't get the hint, does he.

"What do you want newbie?" I snap at him. "Who gave you the right to sit here?"

"I can sit where ever I want, You don't own this table" He barks back.

I scowl and stare at my food. Who does he think he his, The queen?

"No actually, the king," a voice pierces through my thoughts. "You seem to have a habit of talking to yourself, aloud. Ever thought of getting help?"

"Just because i'm letting you sit here, doesn't mean you can open your mouth whenever you want."

"Oh and who's gonna stop me?" He retorts. Wow, he just doesn't give up does he.