Chapter 57

I know that story is having a lot of loopholes but stay patient with me. Sab clear ho jayega. I wanted to update the chapter in evening but couldn't stop myself 😭 ❤️.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Ahaan."

"Shut up for the fuck sake. I don't know anything but I want my sister back. Nothing else, and then you can enjoy your life with that slut of yours." I sighed and he pushed me aside to enter inside the penthouse.

"I will fucking burn this place. You dared to hurt my sister so remember Yudhishthir Rathore I will not let you live peacefully." As if I was living peacefully. I was about to close the door when I heard Shyam uncle's voice,"Ahaan."

My eyes were on the ground as I didn't dare to look at him. Shyam uncle entered inside and then I closed the door. I turned towards the father-son duo who were glaring at each other. They did have a conversation before coming to my place.

"I told you to stay out of this matter." Shyam uncle held Ahaan's ears but Ahaan jerked himself back and looked at me. "I beg you. Please tell me where my sister is? Please? I beg you."

"Don't Ahaan. I don't know where she is. I..." I choked on my words and sat down on the chair. I didn't want Shyam uncle and Ahaan to fight because of me and they already were. After some seconds I felt a hand on my back and I looked up and saw Shyam uncle standing.

"Uncle please sit." I cleared a seat for him and sat next to me. He knew something or else I would have been dead by now if he was unaware. I was looking at him with curious eyes and Ahaan sat down on the floor. He was missing Ruhi and even I was.

"Ahaan your sister should stay away from this mess for some time." Shyam uncle trailed off ," Twenty one years of her life have been a threat to her. She was never safe. I received a letter a few days ago and it talked about snatching away everything from me like they snatched away my daughters."

"I don't care about anyone. I need my Ruhi didi back. Let the whole world die." I closed my eyes in frustration. Even I need my Ruhi back. I want to feel her presence near me. Her cooking food for me and running behind me, trying to convince me of everything she wants.

"Let me complete my words Ahaan. Your sister would never have been safe if she would have been here. She is a rebel and we all know this. No doubt she is our heartbeat but everything was crossing the level, Ramnesh was never out of the scene. He and his family were always there. Only I know how I managed to keep her safe. But how on earth did you manage to convince Kavya that Ruhi is dead and you killed her? It was mentioned in the letter."

Fuck! No. I looked away from Shyam uncle towards Ahaan, who was looking at me with his mouth open. I managed to manipulate Kavya that Ruhi is dead and I killed her. Manipulating someone is my game and no one wins against me.

"I did it uncle. It was not a difficult task for me. It took me some time but in the end I succeeded. She is an easy task to handle. I never cheated on Ruhi." A message pinged on my phone and I opened it. It was Alex's.

Alex- Where are you dude? I followed Kavya and saw her entering inside a brothel.

Brothel? What was she doing there?

"I don't care but I am going to search for Ruhi didi." I shook my head as I stood up. "You won't do something like this Ahaan. Their men are following me and you are the next. Don't let this happen or else everything will be ruined. Let them believe that Ruhi is dead. She is safe with the person she is staying with."