Chapter 61

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Where is Ruhi?" I asked Abhay over the phone call and he answered," Bhaiya she is still inside her studio. I didn't leave the place even for a second and the security is fully tight." I hummed in response and looked at the baby shoe which I had stolen from my son. I have nothing related to him with me and his mother wants a divorce from me. How will I survive?

"Did someone come to meet her?" I again questioned Abhay and he hummed,"Yeah, Tarun is inside with her." Tarun seemed off to me, every time I met him. I deliberately gave him a job in my company. His behaviour was never natural to me, so I made sure to keep him under my surveillance. He is nothing less.

But he never behaved oddly, he tried his well.

"Go inside and check upon Ruhi." I ordered Abhay and he said yes. Abhay had checked upon her for like ten times in those three hours After a few seconds I heard his voice,"Bhai, Ruhi is not inside and even Tarun is not." My eyes widened and I immediately picked up my car's keys.

"Bhai I swear the security was really tight. There is no way in which....." He stopped speaking and I rushed towards the lift of my penthouse.

"What happened Abhay?"

"Vahi hua jiska dar tha Bhai..." His voice was low. My heart stopped beating for a second and I sat down on the floor. Can't just I kill myself? I failed again. I had to go through a lot in my life. Don't I deserve little peace and happiness? Am I that bad?

But the very next second I stood up. I can't fall weak. If I will lose myself, if I will kill myself then who will be there for my Vaayu and my Ruhi? She didn't trust me, okay! I promised to myself that I will gain her trust. I broke her and I will mend her. Those suicidal thoughts are nothing against a mere thought of living for my son and wife. Living to protect them.

I reached the studio as soon as possible and then went inside. Shyam uncle, Dad, Abhay and Ahaan were already present there. I bent down and saw a hole behind a cupboard where the dresses where hung. Tarun managed to take her from there.

"Don't worry. I had attached the GPS on her clothes and my team is searching for her. She is strong and I know she will keep herself safe." I dusted my hands and Shyam uncle nodded. He looked disturbed,"Tarun is Taranveer. I never thought that. He was always a good and well mannered boy in front of everyone."

"That's why I never trust anyone Shyam uncle. Not even myself. I sent Ruhi away just because I was afraid to lose her. I hurt her because she was unsafe or else she would have never listened to me." I said and then suddenly I remembered something. I picked up my phone and called Ishani.

"Ishani call your friend Divyanka now and ask her to meet me." I said as soon as she picked up my call.

"Yudhishthir I am coming to Ruhi's studio with her only. She is with me and Suryadeep. Her own family is under threat and she knows something." She disconnected the call.

After sometime a lady same as Ishani's age entered inside with a baby in her arms and a small girl was holding her hand. She was Divyanka and she was looking afraid. Ishani made her sit on the chair and I passed her a glass of water.

"Tarun is my mom's cousin's son. When they were thrown out of Singhania family, Ramnesh uncle and Vidhya Aunty left him with my mom. But what we did not know was that they were planning something behind our backs. Time passed by and my father got to know about their intentions and when he confronted them, they killed him. We were forced to work for them and according to them. It was me who brain washed Ishani to ask for CEO's position for Suryadeep. Tarun forced me to do so. He would threaten me and said that he would kill my mother and my children if I didn't listen to him and I was afraid and so was my mom."