CHAPTER TWO

"Oh ma'am, I'm sorry did i catch you at a bad time? "Cole said turning to show Jennar his back. "I can come back later if you would like." He added scratching the back of his head feeling embarrassed.

"No! "she shouted collecting herself and the towel on the floor, reaching for his shoulder then holding herself from it when he turned.

"I mean, I want you... I mean.... I need this done today please." She said exasperated, out of breathe.

She had to keep it together or she would seriously have to have another shower what with all the wetness. "Please come in, I'm sorry I was in the shower, I have to have this fixed today its driving me mad i can't get anything done." she said showing him to the kitchen.

"I need to be somewhere in a few minutes so if you would be kind enough to maybe hurry up I'd appreciate it." she said heading up her stairs leaving no room for a reply.

She left the man to his job as she went ahead to prepare herself. She was now not only looking forward to wearing sexy for the date but she had to look just right for the guy downstairs, not that she was interested, not at all, she just wanted to leave him with an impression, i mean who wouldn't.

"With fine jeans that complemented her pear shaped torso, beige tank top hugging her bodice just right and heels that made her taller and her hair let loose wavy falling off her shoulders , she went down the flight of stairs careful not to slip and fall and embarrass herself even further.

"I'm sorry ma'am, your sink needs replacing and your dishwasher could take some time to fix. its going to take a little bit more time. Do i need to carry on another day or can i just leave the keys somewhere you can get them? " he suggested.

She thought it wise not to leave a man she had no idea who he was un attended in her house , then she remembered how traumatizing her house had been for the past week and decided, he was licensed right, what harm can it do.

"Okay, just leave it under the rock by the window when your done. And please leave everything as it is ,hope there is nothing you need, you can forward me the bill once your done." She said thanking him and leaving him to it.

"Ma'am," he called out ,making her turn ."You look amazing and i like the hair." He complemented.

There was a lurking smirk on her face, a light harmless blush and she thanked him for the complement. She was out of the house , she called spring and told her she'd be by her place in a jiffy. She smiled to herself feeling accomplished that he had noticed her. More or less giddy like a school girl.

She did not see Cole staring at her ass for far too long and biting his lower lip as she walked out. she did not notice that despite the fact that Cole said the sink needed more work, there was no more leakage or that the crack from earlier was nowhere to be seen. Jennar was a very observant girl, he was a little disappointed that she didn't notice this, she should be more careful with such small observations, who knows the people out there who are sick ,taking advantage of such beautiful girls. He will let it go for now.

In the mean time he would take care of her, he would make sure she would be protected from those bastards. just thinking of another man in his woman's hands made him so mad. But she would never cheat on him, of course not, she loved him, she just didn't know it.

He set his things on the counter ready to get to work, this would take sometime. He would start with the living room all the way to her bedroom, her bathroom was off limits, oh no, he wouldn't violate her privacy like that, he loved her that much.

He loved how she would always wave goodbye to him every morning. Today he was almost late for their tete a tete, he had stayed up so late thinking of her that he overslept. He was so excited when he intercepted her calls to hear that she needed a plumber. He will always be there to rescue her, take care of her needs. And when he kept ringing the bell and she was not answering he was a nervous wreck, he knew she was home, he had seen her arriving and had known about her plans with her friend.

Then he lost all will to move or breath when her towel dropped down. His hard-on was screaming to be let loose he had to turn to hide himself with his tool box. She was embarrassing him, teasing him, inviting him, so that's how she wanted to play it. He was game, he would play along, he would sing to her music how ever she wanted to play it, puppet and puppeteer all day everyday.

He was almost done now, he was fixing the camera in her potpourri that faced her bed . Such elegant taste, her room was scented by this spices he wouldn't get it out of his mind. It was inclined in his mind fixed at the back of his brains, it was so overwhelming when he passed by her once, he had to look for that scent.

He went to her drawers taking in her scent, she had left her clothes on her bed,probably due to how she had been in a rush. Then he saw them, the clothes she had on that day the pink laced thong just lying there calling out to him to take a whiff. Just holding them made the blood in his body boil. He should take them put them near him for safe keeping only, no other purposes whatsoever.

He put them in his pocket, made sure everything was where it was supposed to be. He went down the stairs, Did the same thing cleared all his tools. Wiped the counter and made sure not to leave anything out of order he counter checked everything all over again being thorough.

Before he could leave he decided to check her refrigerator and cabinets, they had so many things in common. She knew him so well, she loved sparkling water just like him, loved brain bran cereals just like him, so many things looked like his, he almost thought he was home just looking at them.

That was enough rummaging through his girl's things, he left the keys outside where he had been instructed. He sent her the bill but gave her half a discount. If it was up to him, he would never charge her any bill. He would always take care of her whether or not she was high maintenance, was not a factor.

He went back to his house across the road to make sure all cameras he had installed were well set up and connected. Finally, they could be close together now. She would temporarily be living with him even though it was through the monitors. He was willing to wait. One day, she would live with him skin to skin, flesh to flesh, arm in arm. And he couldn't wait for that day to come. He went to his closet and pulled a hidden cabinet putting Jennar's delicates inside. He would have some use for them in a short while when she gets back from her date. Speaking of which, he was rather late himself, he needed to go make sure she was alright, take her and bring her home safely.

Batman would be proud of how he was guarding the streets. One girl at a time but for him this one girl was enough.