Chapter -22

"Happy Birthday Nandu",I heard Amisha yell as I opened my eyes in astonishment

"Happy Birthday Nandu",I heard Amisha yell as I opened my eyes in astonishment.I looked in front and saw Vikram,Amisha,Vansh,Tenzin and Akshat wishing me a birthday.

I rubbed my eyes and saw Shivay sleeping in the corner of another seat.Maybe they all kicked him.Poor him.
I smiled.

Akshat said,"You should've told me at least.I didn't even get you a gift"

"Sorry Nandu raat ko aankh nahi khuli",Amisha apologized.

[Sorry Nandu,I wasn't able to wake up at night]

"No issues ",I said.She gave me a box and said,"Open it",she exclaimed in excitement.I opened it and was shocked.I yelled,"Wtf!You mean Kartik sent this"

She nodded.I looked in front and saw everyone looking at me .I apologised.

"Nandini just shut up.Why are you ruining our sleep",Kiara cried out .Amisha made a face.My brother gifted me a signed book of Twisted Games.Ahhhhhh!!I love him.Then Amisha took out one more box and said,"This one is from me"

I opened it and I made a face,"Not again Amisha",I cried out.

Vansh laughed looking at my gift.Akshat asked,"Why are you laughing?It's just a pair of socks"

Vansh said,"When Nandini was small ,her socks used to get stolen then she used to cry.Amisha used to give her socks every year and I didn't think she would still be doing the same".

"How can I let her forget this.She used to be a cry baby ",she made fun of me.I glared at her."Well I didn't know about your birthday so you can take my favourite panda keychain.It's a lucky charm for me ,now it will be yours",Tenzin said.I smiled looking at that cute Keychain."Aww so sweet of you"

"Here's mine",Vansh said giving me a box.I glared at him and opened the box but was annoyed.

"Vanshi ke bachche",I pointed towards him.Amisha laughed.

"He gifted me a box of tissues ",I complained to Akshat.Akshat said,"Vanshi what's this?You should give her more boxes.One won't be enough.",I glared at him and he grinned.

Vikram came towards me and said,"Well I didn't know what to give you.",he gave me a Necklace that had rose on it.I took it but Akshat looked annoyed,"I thought you just knew how to steal".

"Shut up Akshat",Amisha yelled.Akshat made a face and said,"I didn't know your birthday but whenever you need help.I will always be there for you.",I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks Akshat",he patted my head..

I sat on my seat while Vikram sat beside me.I looked at him ,he said,"Shivay is sleeping on my seat"I didn't say a word and looked out.