Chapter -25

After Nandini and Akshat went,I didn't come out of my room for the whole day

After Nandini and Akshat went,I didn't come out of my room for the whole day.At evening,I finally decided to go out as I was fed up of sitting in my room and avoiding Mr.Choudhary.

I walked down but stopped when I saw Aavya sitting and talking to him.

"Shiv",she stood up as she saw me.

"Mom,I am going out.",I yelled

"Shiv,we are meeting after a long time.Atleast say hi",she said.

I smiled looking at her,"Oh helloooo Miss Aavya.How have you been in Juilliard ? I know that it would be fun for you,after all you didn't compete for it,you got it in charity.F-R-E-E",I said looking at Mr Choudhary

"Shivay!Shut up.You started speaking alot nowadays",he yelled.

"Omg!Were you even there in the past to notice if I spoke a lot or less?",I passed a sarcasm

"Shivay enough!I am your dad and she's your childhood friend.It has been 3 years but you still can't move on.Just grow up",he yelled.

How can I forget that my own father, best friend and girlfriend betrayed me?I lost my dream in a day.I won't feel bad if she would have asked me to give up but she stole my song that I composed.

A smile tugged on my face,"Mr Choudhary.Don't teach me what to do.A person like you has no right.And you Miss Aavya",I looked at her and then at Kunal sitting on the couch and enjoying the drama,"Well I don't need a waste like you who is already dumped by a dustbin"

I started walking out,"Shiv,I guess you're quite happy with that low class girl.You forgot your standards.Eating in streets with her,going to those cheap markets in slumber with her, Sneaking out in the middle of nights, gifting her those lame novels.I see",he yelled.

I looked at him.Impressive,he keeps an eye on me but I don't care.

"So what? Can't you see him happy?You already took his happiness for your bullshit business empire ",My mom yelled coming in between.

"Sneha,just stay out of our matter "

"Why will I ?You destroyed my son's happiness.Let him be at ease now. Nandini is the right one for him and I support him",she said.

I smiled looking at my mom.I saw Mr Choudhary coming towards my mom.I stepped infront and held his hand,"Don't dare to do that",I warned him and pushed him back.He glared at us.

"Shiv, Enough.I.was at fault so argue with me.Stop it",Aavya yelled coming inbetween

I smiled,"Fine,so listen,just stay away from me and my loved ones."..

"Shiv,I know I made a mistake but please don't behave like this"

"How dare he try to hit my mom?",My dad glared at me so I did.