Chapter -23

"Hi,I am Hezlin",she introduced herself

"Hi,I am Hezlin",she introduced herself.I smiled.

The man beside her smiled,he looked old.A lady came inside,"Finally you two woke up.We all were so worried"

I was confused.The lady came and sat beside us.She was old.Hezlin along with the old man came and sat on the chairs in front of us.

"I am Amara and he's my husband Harish",she introduced herself.I smiled.

"And I am their granddaughter Hezlin",the girl said.I smiled.

"Me and Amara have an ayurvedic shop.We went to the jungle,to collect some herbs .We found you both lying senselessly there.That's why we brought you here.I hope now you two are fine",The man explained.

"Thanks a lot.We are really grateful to you",Shivay said.

"So what's your name?",Amara asked us.

"Hi ,I am Nandini Kapoor and he's Shivay Choudhary.We both came for a trip along with some of our college friends but I fell in water,he fell to save me.We both ended up here",I explained.

"Ohhh!!",Hezlin exclaimed.

"Well you won't get network here.You can talk to your friends after reaching out",Harish said looking at Shivay who was busy with his phone.

Shivay nodded,"We both will leave tomorrow,"he announced.

I glared at him.This fool is badly injured and planning to leave tomorrow.

"You're hurt",I said pointing towards his wound.

"It will get better",he just let my concern fly in air.

"Shivay,I am not joking.We won't leave tomorrow that's it",I raised my voice.

"I won't suggest you to leave tomorrow",Harish explained Shivay but he refused.

"Shivay, don't be childish.",I said being angry.He's really annoying sometimes.

"We are leaving tomorrow.That's it!",Shivay announced.

"I won't let you leave like this.Can't you listen to me just once?",I asked being annoyed.His eyes met mine.

"Enough you two.Stop arguing.Let's have food.Sort it out later on",Amara announced.I got up and went behind her, staring Shivay.

Amara took me to the kitchen.

"Don't fight.He just doesn't want to make everyone worried for you two",Amara said taking out food for us.

I said, "He never listens to me and who told him to jump in the lake?"

She laughed,"He cares for you.I could see that and you care for him too but you two don't wanna accept that.Hezlin's parents were just like you two.",tears were visible in her eyes while she told me.