1

After all the group arrived at school they went to their lockers, Popular kids were surrounded by fan girls and boys, Femboys had some Jocks flirting with them, and Emos were being mess with my some normal people.

With the emos.

"Why don't you go burn in hell where you belong." A male named, Josh says pushing Jisung against the locker. Taehyun immediately pounce on top of him. "Do that shit again and I will end you." Taehyun's dark eyes stare into Josh's soul making the other male scared.

Taehyun gets up kicking Josh in the face. "Now scram!" Taehyun growled at Josh who was bleeding on the face rush away from the four. "Thanks Tae." Jisung says.

"No problem, that asshole had it comimg."

With the Femboys.

"You are cute, I could just devour you everyday." Jax smirks at Sunoo who was disgust by him. "Um..that's nice I guess..?" Sunoo faked a smile backing away from Jax.

"Why don't you be my boyfriend?" Aaron asked holding Wooyoung by the waist." "I make sure you enjoy being mine." Aaron whispered into Wooyoung's ear causing the male to roll his eyes.

"I'm not easy, so fuck off Aaron." Wooyoung push the older male away from him putting a hand on his hip.

"Ricky~" Michael seductively whisper into the blonde male's ear. "Why don't you come with me? I have something to show you." Michael puts his arms around Ricky's waist. "Get your disgusting arms off me." Ricky was in pure disgust with Michael, he rejected this guy so many times its not even funny.

Yeonjun was looking at this guy name Sam who was trying to impress him by showing his muscles but Sam end it up fall onto the ground. "Um..yeah you definitely cool!" Yeonjun lied not wanting to hurt the male's feeling.

"You think?" Sam asked smiling and Yeonjun nods his head smiling fakely at the male.

Feilx was watching these to two guys, Kevin&Steve argue over him. "Um guys stop arguing, it's not good." Feilx pouts making both males stop and look at him.

"Aww you so cute."

"Please be with me."

With popular kids.

"Jiwoong so cute! Can you please date me?" A fan girl asked.

"No he's mine!" Other girl shouts.

"Leeknow I got you this kitten poster." A fan boy shows pretty kitten poster and hands to Minho. "Thank you." Minho smiles only because he saw such pretty kitten.

Sunghoon was "dying" from disgusting smell of cheap perfume that 5 people were spraying around him.

"My smell better!" A girl screams.

"No it doesn't!" A boy rolls his eyes.

"He doesn't like yours!" Another boy push the first boy.

"No! He doesn't like either of yours!" Another girl cried out.

"Mines is way better! Right Sunghoon?" Male said looking at Sunghoon which all of them look at him. Sunghoon could only shake his head "All of that is horrible."

Soobin and Hongjoong was making both girls and boys cried as they were rejecting them for fun or destroying the gifts they got from them.

"This is so stupid!" Hongjoong ripped a lover letter that a fan had have him and Soobin had broken a glass bottle with water and rose inside of on the floor. "So cheesy!" Soobin laughs evilly.