13

Few weeks later Jisung managed to get over Hyunjin and just focus on his friends and school.

_____________

"Guys I think I might have crush.." Ricky says as he and others were sitting on the roof snice it break time. "Oh really who it is?" Yeonjun asked with excitement in his eyes.

Ricky about to say the name but looks Seobin before shaking his head. "I don't know his name.'' Ricky said.

"GUYS!!!" Sunoo came running happily with huge smile on his face. "Guess what?" Sunoo shouts and Taehyun covers his ears. "I hope you're going to stop beingn so danm loud." Taehyun says annoyed looking at Sunoo who rolls his eyes playfully.

Wooyoung shakes his head before speaking. "What is it Sunoo?" Sunoo looks at Wooyoung. "My boyfriend invited us to his mansion for a house party!" Sunoo says making some friends scream.

YT: "No."

HJ: "Not going."

YJ: "Parties are not my thing."

Three emos says making one emo and the rest of the femboys look at him. "Really? You guys don't want go freaking mansion?!" Feilx says throwing his arms into the air. "It's a mansion!" Feilx shouts.

Jisung rolls his eyes as he lays on Jungwon's lap. "I don't care if was millions dollars at that house, I'm not going." Jisung shrugs.

Jungwon ears peek up. "Money? He got money there?"

Seonghwa looks at Jungwon. "Yang Jungwon, you not stealing money from Sunghoon's house." Jungwon rolls his eyes "He probably won't even know." Jungwon shrugs before Sunoo fakes coughs.

"Hello! You talking taking money away from my boyfriend in my face?!" Sunoo puts a hand on his hip looking at Jungwon who sassily rolls his eyes.

___________________

After school was over everyone went their houses and got dress for the party at Sunghoon's house.

The were all on the phone right now.

LF: "Guys does pink or red look better?"

SR: " Definitely Pink."

JW: "I CAN'T FIND MY FUCKING SKIRT!"

YJ: "Don't you like hundreds of those?"

JW: "I actually have 1,456 in counting"

Jungwon looks at Wooyoung in disbelief through the phone.

_______________________
The outfits

Shěn Quánruì (Ricky)