15

It's been week snice the party Sunghoon's house..and well Ricky has been avoiding both Seobin and Jiwoong.

And the group noticed it.

______________

"Guys should I dye my hair?" Wooyoung asked.

"What color are you thinking of?" Seonghwa looks up from his phone at Wooyoung. "Maybe red?" Wooyoung shrugs. "Yeah you should Woo, you will look so cool." Feilx joins the conversation.

Ricky was about to speak but Seobin walks into the cafeteria, Ricky tries to get but Yeonjun was holding tightly. "Hey, why are you moving?" Yeonjun asked. "I have to pee..." Yeonjun rolls his eyes before releasing Ricky.

Ricky immediately gets up walks away from the table fast and coming in contact with Popular kids who just walking in. Jiwoong sees Ricky, smiling at the male. "Hey Ric-" Jiwoong couldn't finish his sentence as Ricky ran past him. "Look like femmy don't want you." Soobin says with chuckle making Jiwoong glare at him.

______

"Is it just me or Ricky has been acting different?" Jungwon says as he took a chocolate covered strawberry from Seonghwa. "No I noticed it too." Yeonjun cross his arms.

"He's acting different?" Feilx looks confused,  Sunoo looks at Feilx. "Yeah, you don't seee it?" Feilx thinks for moment before shaking his head. "No, I thought he was always a introvert." Feilx shrugs.

"Lix you really need to pay attention sometimes." Wooyoung puts a hand on Feilx's shoulder.

____________

In class.

Jiwoong was staring at Ricky the whole class period wondering why the male has been avoiding him. "Babe?" Jennie says holding onto Jiwoong's arm "pay attention to me." Jennie whines. Jiwoong was still dating Jennie even that night when he confess to Ricky.

"Jennie not now." Jiwoong was annoyed with Jennie's needy attitude and was only trying to focus on Ricky. "Jiwoong! Give me attention!" Jennie whines louder stomping her feet little.

Jiwoong was completely annoyed yank his arm away from Jennie getting from his seat walking away from his desk to Ricky, dragging Ricky out of the class with him.

_________________

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Jiwoong asked as he had Ricky pinned against the wall. "Because...I have nothing to talk you about." Ricky looks away from Jiwoong.

Jiwoong's eyes narrow down at Ricky. "Look at me when you talk." Jiwoong grabs Ricky's chin forcing the other male to look at me. "It's because of the kiss? Huh?" Jiwoong question as his voice was cold.  "N..no it's not because of that." Ricky whispers quietly.

"Then tell me the fucking reason." Jiwoong glares at Ricky. Ricky took a deep breath before speaking. "I don't want to hurt my friend's heart." Ricky's eyes starts watering up. Jiwoong soften see Ricky about to cry.

"You're friend?"

"Yes..Seobin..he like you.." Ricky wipes his tears but they kept falling. "I..I don't to hurt him.."

Jiwoong nods his head understandably. "It's fine, I will talk to him, okay?" Ricky nods his head.

__________________________