5

2 weeks later. A very horrible happened to two ...maybe even three people, You see three girls had asked out Park Sunghoon, Kim Jiwoong, and Lee Minho, surprisingly the three males accepted...breaking Yoon Seobin, Kim Sunoo, and...certain emo heart.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

The new group was currently sitting in the gym glancing at Minho, Sunghoon, and Jiwoong who were holding their new girlfriend in their lap.

Wooyoung sighs and cross his arms. "Just fine new crushes" The group of males look at Wooyoung. "We can't  keep looking at them, it's not going to change anything." Wooyoung shrughs.

"But they broken our friends hearts without even knowing it." Seonghwa pouts he didn't like seeing a even more depressed and sad Jisung, or seeing Sunoo&Seobin sad either. "Sorry but they would just have to suck it up." Wooyoung says feeling bad seeing his friends look more sad these days.

"Your right." Jisung sighs getting from the bleachers walking down onto the gym floor. "Yeah.." Seobin and Sunoo aslo agree before following Jisung down onto the gym floor.

"I feel bad for them." Ricky pouts putting his hands on his face.

"Yea, they really did like them." Jungwon says putting his leg over the other while chewing on his gum.

"Maybe we should help them find new people to like?" Yeonjun suggested while having a smile on his face.

"Yeah like who?" Taehyun coldly asked as he was hurt seeing Jisung so sad.

Yeonjun's smile turns into smirk before whispering something into Taehyun's ear making the male aslo smirk. "That could work."

"What could work?" Seonghwa asked very curious about what the two interaction. "Yeonjun thought if I accidentally throw a dodge ball at Jisung, only one person would to save it from him." Taehyun says making some of the confused.

"Who?"

"Hwang Hyunjin, duh." Taehyun rolls his eyes seeing how clueless these people were. "He like playing that game and catching the dodge balls." Yeonjun adds on.

"Oh you guys are so right! You should go do!" Wooyoung smiled, knowing this might change one of his friend's broken heart.

Taehyun nods before jumping down from the bleachers running over to the dodge balls before walking to Hyunjin who was jogging in place.

"Hey Hyunjin." Taehyun waves at the older blonde male who smile at him "Hello Kang Taehyun." Hyunjin greeted. "Want to play some dodge ball?" Taehyun asked and Hyunjin nods. "But don't we need more players?" Taehyun shakes his head.

"Nope, I just want to see if can catch this ball quick enough." Taehyun shrugs as he didn't like play dodge ball..unless he can injury as many he wanted. "Oh okay! Sure." Taehyun smirks before throwing the ball directly at Jisung who wasn't paying attention.

Hyunjin quickly darts after the dodge ball that was moving towards Jisung, his eyes widen not wanting that dodge to hit the younger male.

"JISUNG LOOK OUT!" Yeonjun shouts seeing that Hyunjin was close enough to the ball yet and didn't want that ball to hit Jisung. Jisung turns his head seeing the dodge comimg to him, he closed his eyes ready for the dodge to hit him his face or head but it didn't.

Hyunjin managed to catch the ball but accidentally made both him and Jisung fall onto the floor...only inches away from each other face. Jisung opens his eyes seeing Hyunjin above him "H..hyunjin?" Jisung stutters.

"Jisung, are you okay?" Hyunjin asked getting up throwing the dodge to the side before picking Jisung in bridal style pose. Jisung couldn't find the words to say..it's like he had forgotten about having a crush Lee Minho..

"Than-" Jisung didn't finish his sentence as he faint in Hyunjin's arms.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

End