(Just the popular kids fr) 7

The popular kids were sitting in the gym talking&joking with some other popular kids. "It was so funny, I managed to get them both in trouble!" Soobin laughs making the other kids laugh. "You so mean Soo." Hongjoon laughed out.

"Yeah I'm the meanest of them all." Soobin flip his imaginary long hair. "Babe i'm hungry." Wonyoung whines at Sunghoon who was busy texting someone on his phone. "Lunch is ten minutes from now, just wait." Sunghoon says without looking at her. "But baby I know you have food in your bag." Wonyoung pouts, Sunghoon rolls his eyes before sighing grabbing his bag giving it Wonyoung "Get the candy and leave me alone, i'm doing something."

Jiwoong was talking to Minho but his girlfriend, Jennie wouldn't stop interrupting him when he was speaking. "Jiwoong pay attention to me!" Jennie whines like child as she softly hits Jiwoong's arm. "Jen, I'm trying to talk Leeknow, can you just wait?" Jiwoong looks at his girlfriend with pleading expression on his face but Jennie screams stomp her feet "I want attention! I want attention! I want attention!"

Minho sighs before his girlfriend, Mina starts clinging onto his arm. "Baby can we go on a date after school?" Mina asked and Minho shrugged not caring. "I don't care." Mina smiled at the response.

Just then the group saw Taehyun
throw the dodge ball going straight towards Jisung, but luckily Hyunjin caught it in time but the two males fell onto the floor. Minho's eyes narrowed slightly at the scene taking place on the gym floor.

When Hyunjin and Jisung's friends ran out of the gym because of Jisung passing out in Hyunjin's arms, Minho immediately got up. "I'm going to the restroom." He says as he hurriedly walked away.

"Did see that blonde boy and the emo? So fucking gay." Soobin laughs. "That was so embarrassing!" Wonyoung smiled. "It would been more embarrassing if the ball hit that boy." Hongjoon added as he couldn't hold his laughter.

With Minho

Minho was watching the friend group when Jisung had woken up, he happy to see Jisung okay and surrounded by caring friends but changed when Jisung went and hugged Hyunjin and blonde male put his arms around Jisung's waist. Something in Minho was............

fuming red hot.