Prologue

A/N:
... Timeskips
"Talking"
"Thought"

History always repeats itself..

It always finds its way to come back even amongst the peace.

Nothing lasts forever they say, the world fills itself with darkness taking away its hope that people clings onto.

Wars broke out just because of old men sitting on their desk ordering young men to kill each other but not to protect what's behind them. Greed and Wrath takes over those who have powers in their hands, hearts set a stone as their minds filled with evil to do their bidding.

The wicked will fall as they do know that their days are coming, it was when it came down by the actions of a single teen who didn't want to have blood in their hands but it had to be done.

Azrael Pov

Hiding on a hill away from enemy eyes all I could ask is Why? Is the question I wanted to ask myself and want to get an answer but it has no point anymore, all I could think now is when will it end?

When will my hands stop killing?

When will this nonsense stop? Only God can answer me right now but it had to be done sooner or later.

Pulling out my silver cross necklace, I prayed putting my worries and anxiety onto him seeking comfort even amidst the war God never left me despite who i am, God knew what I will do before even I was born, but even with all the sins I committed, the Lord loved me despite what I have done, Lord Jesus Christ cleanse my spirit, it may be scarlet but it'll be white as snow.

An explosion interrupted my prayer. They found me, looking back at them they brought out a large force even BTRs, WZ-551, those CCP fans are going all out on me. Ever since the invasion I've been destroying their forces little by little and that pissed them off badly.

They put useless bounties thinking that would stop me, key word IF they do so but I will not rest till judgement is passed down

But enough of this, let guns do the talking now and pass judges to the wicked. Let His Will Be Done.

3rd Pov

Boots and roars of engines stomped their way onto Azrael's position, they were confident to take down that Filipino teen who had been terrorizing their forces. Not until a bullet put a huge hole on one of their heads.

Looking up at the hill, Azrael was laying down with a Barret .50 Cal, without a second thought he shot more bullets putting holes on their heads. More shots rang down the hill and muzzle flashes lit up throughout the battlefield, the enemy forces returned the fire back at him.

Feeling bullets pass through the side, he went back to cover only to grab a detonator flicking the safety off and preparing himself as he detonates the explosives right under his foes.