Chapter 2: An Offer

A/N:
... Timeskip
"Talking"
"Thoughts"

3rd Pov

[Beacon Academy, Infirmary]

We see our protagonist, laying down on a hospital bed with bandages, wrapped around his almost dead body, IV and blood bags connected to his system.

"His vitals are finally stabilizing, breathing will be a lifetime problem for him, unless we find a solution for that, even more impressive is that he's also healing at an astonishing rate, I know Auras helps us to heal but this is a special case, he's much faster than others" Glynda said as she monitored his condition through her tablet, looking at it attentively for any signs of disorder.

"It's a miracle that he survived, no human or faunus can survive all of this, I must ask what happened to this young man?" A new voice with concern on his tone revealing a new professor, Professor port.

"One thing for sure is that he's not from this world" says Ozpin who looks intently at the equipment that Emil brought "as to what made him go through this? We can take a hint from the military uniform he has" that being a tactical one but it was black themed made for night time raids, it was very much different from the Atlas military made for soldiers, then an another significant clue, An unknown flag and grim reaper patches.

"I know where you're getting to this and it's a war that he fought, I can only imagine what horrors he must face during that time then being transported to another world almost dying from hordes of Grimms" Glynda voicing out her pity and sorrow for the boy.

Taking a step closer, Ozpin then said "That's why I made the decision to help him and make an offer for him to this place as a student" looking back at him the young man slept taking his well deserved rest. "Prof. Glynda, I assign you to stay and monitor him if that's alright?" Ozpin asked Glynda who was already doing her job.

"I'll be glad to do so, besides my class will start in a few days" Glynda replied looking back at him.

"Good and I believe we shall take our leave now" Ozpin said as he left the room along with Professor Port who still has a class with the first years.

While Glynda is left out with the boy, looking at his stuff she felt curious about it then looking back at him, maybe a peak won't hurt and she found a book to which she reads it.

...

2 days, it only took him 2 days for him to wake up, finally. With a groan he woke up and was greeted by Glynda monitoring his vitals

"You woke up earlier than expected, you must be a special one, your wounds healed surprisingly quickly, I do not know what caused it, but it certainly did a spectacular job healing your missing parts"

Making a quick check of him, he certainly was ready to be discharged, Azrael was about to touch his face till he felt his left arm and his missing jaw back again. Grabbing a mirror near him revealing his average good looking face, black hair and eyes.

"I'm.. confused as much as you do but it's a miracle, must be his works and miracles!"

Azrael rejoices and feeling thankful for someone that left Glynda confused, she asked him about it.

"Who are you talking about? Is it the God that was said in the book you had in your bag?"

"Yeah, how did you know? Certainly you must've read it"

"It was something.. I could say it was comforting as well, I didn't know someone would love me despite who i am and the world it's talking about must be your world that you've lived in before"