Chapter 3: Initiation

[Emerald Forest]

3rd Pov

Soaring high, passing many trees of the Emerald Forest it was a breathtaking sight, thinking of a quick plan.

Falling down, then creating a parachute for which he opened quickly slowing his fall. Landing on the grass, he quickly takes off the parachute and that dissipates to many particles.

"I'll take note of that" quickly making his through the forest, whilst creating a compass heading his way to north, it didn't take long for him to find a pack Grimm, Beowolves with an Alpha leading it.

"As much as I would like to play with puppies but y'all aren't so cute"
[Azrael]

Making a comment, receiving many growls while at it, then he pulls out the M4 Benelli Shotgun, loaded with dragon's breath rounds.

Azrael Pov

Beowolves came charging right at me when they saw this, returning fire at them, setting their soulless bodies ablaze.

Backing off a little as i reload while many more came right at me, giving a glare to kill as a Beowolf came lunging to pounce me, dodging to the side, others made their way to surround me. Looking at all of them with high alert one came charging right at me, shooting it quickly staggering the beast before putting a killing blow to it's head with my fire shotgun, many charged not liking their comrades taken out like that.

Dodging attacks left and right then rolling away as they simultaneously attacked me, I would retaliate with 5 shells fired at them killing dozens, the last shell ejected and so does the Beowolves Infront who attacked simultaneously dissipates away.

I heard a few growls behind, it was the alpha and two more of It's lackeys, letting the shotgun disappear then turning around materializing my favorite, the M82 Barret anti-material rifle, excluding the scope I fired it at a Beowolf's head taking it out with one shot while the recoil shaked my body, the last two made a growl before making a dash to kill me, aiming the rifle again I shot the last one killing it and all that's left is the Alpha Beowolf.

That thing was getting closer, making a charge for it, that thing would attack me but I slide down underneath the beast then pointing the barrel at its neck.

"It was a fun play I must say but you have to go"[Azrael]

Pulling the trigger, the 50. BMG round tore it's head off decapitating it then the body disappears along with the rest that I killed. Standing up and letting the M82 Barret disappear, I ran north where the ruins are.

[Beacon Academy]

3rd person

Many students we're watching him go through his initiation through a big screen. More importantly Team RWBY, they were watching him as well.

"He can summon weapons!!! Isn't that cool?!"[Ruby]

Ruby, a weapon fanatic girl said in excitement watching Azrael shoot materialize the M82 Barret.

"Easy there sis, also when did he get his arm and jaw? I remember that guy didn't have that before?"[Yang]

Yang spoke out her point, it was very confusing for them as to how he was healed already.

"Maybe there was a doctor capable of doing that but who knows, he is really skilled tho still it's nothing impressive"[Weiss]

"Let's just see what he'll do next maybe we'll get to also talk to him after this?"[Ruby]