💧 Ch.6 - Round Disruption

Wawawawawawa

---•🥛•---

  "It's a honest question." His warm breath brushes against my face as he leans close.

  "I mean, I don't mind a secon-" I get cut off by his lips pressing against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. The excitement is hard to hide as I kiss him desperately, holding his
head in place while he deepens.

  He pulls away and maneuvers me onto my stomach. His body pressing against my back he grinds against my rear, causing a whine to slip out of my mouth. His tongue trails against the nape of my neck as he wraps his arms around my upper body to play with my chest.

  "You're so fucking irresistible.. I can't.." He growls lowly into my neck before pulling away. His hands positions under my waist to lift up my rear in the air. I let my head lay against the pillow, taking a peek at my behind to see what he's doing.

  As his hands gently places on my rear, he spreads me apart and leans down to eat me. I arch my back, letting out soft sighs into the pillow. The warm, damp sensation fuels my neediness and lust. His head lifts up as he's done, hovering over my entrance and lets his saliva drip onto it.

  He uses his member to spread out the saliva before penetrating me again, starting the second round as pleased. My body remains sensitive from the latest orgasm, causing me to whine and moan uncontrollably at each of his sweet thrusts.

  His own moans responds to mine, the heat radiating off of our bodies. I quickly become hard again after a few of his thrusts into me. And just like last time, he helps me stimulate further by stroking me in synchronization with his hips.

  I couldn't make up words from the pleasure, when all I could is communicate with whines and strained moans, begging for the overwhelming euphoria to hit me again. His hand reaches out to grip my hair, causing me to whimper.

  "You're doing great." He encourages me as he goes faster. He hits every right spot he could in order to force out louder moans out of me and spike my arousal.

  Before the orgasm could rip me as I become incredibly sensitive, he suddenly stops.

  "Wait.. Why did you.." I whimpered out weakly before turning to him, which he's staring at the door. When I revert my gaze to the door, a person stands in the door frame with a look of mixed emotions.  We both just stare at the person blankly.

  "Okay I'll just.." They finally speak up, gesturing to the door.

  "Yeah, please. And close the door for us?" Francis replies casually and shoos them away. They nod and closes the door. "You didn't close the door, didn't you." He turns to me with a raised brow.

  "You left it unlocked. You didn't even thought of locking it!" I defended myself. "Just finish off and we'll get back to the topic later." The awkwardness shakes off as I'm eager to climax again after he left me on edge again.

  "Alright alright. So desperate." He rolls his eyes and continues to thrust, and stroke me like before, not expecting him to go fast

   The pleasure peaks, ripping me apart as I moan loudly. I spurt into his hands, almost missing it as he covers the head while he releases deep inside of me. He wraps his arms around my waist to prevent me from collapsing.