💧 Ch.5 - Here it Goes

I'm shy chat /gen

---•🥛•---

  In a swift motion, he picks me up bridal style and sits me on the edge of the bed before leaning down to kiss me. His tongue made its way in, letting out a soft moan at the invasion. My hands makes its way to his tie, slowlying untying it before moving to his shirt to unbutton in.

  "You're quite excited aren't you? How adorable." He says inbetween the kiss, feeling his lips curve into a smile. I let him pull away to take of his unbuttoned shirt, revealing his chest, abs and biceps, and I couldn't help but lick my lips at the sight of it in bewilderment. And in that moment, my breath grows heavy from the excitement growing from the inside. He takes a step closer, his lower body just in front of me.

  "Take your move love. Show me how you crave for me." His voice thick with seduction fuels my desires. I press a long kiss on his stomach as my hands undos his pants, throwing his belt to the side and pulled his pants down. Noticing the bulge in his boxers, I pull it down in a swift motion, I lean back before his member could hit my face as it springs out. The size made me drool, and as I glance up at him to continue, I knew he would nod at me either way. Taking ahold of his erecting member, I give it a few firm strokes before putting it into my mouth.

  He groans softly as I begin to give him a blowjob, sucking and licking his member throbbing inside of my mouth. A hand is placed ontop of my head, gently helping me with my head bobbing, along with his gentle, noticeable thrusts into my mouth.

  "Your mouth feels so good." He says inbetween soft grunts, slowly transitioning into moans. My suctioning intensifies, just eager to get him to release in my mouth, to taste his essence. He whimpers softly, then a long moan while his body tenses as he releases into my mouth, his seed hitting my tongue while I swallow it. I milk him out till I feel him ease. He holds my head, then with another hand he grabs his member to pull it out of my mouth, but I restrain him from it by gripping his member aswell.

  "Let go of me, are you not done?" He says while panting a bit. Staring up at his confused and lustful face, I become amused by it and feel like wanting to tease him a bit. With his twitching, semi-hard member in my mouth, I gently bite onto it, forcing a moan out of him.

  "C'mon (y/n), or else I'll have to restrain you onto the bed love. Would you like that?" He asks intimidatingly, but all I see is a way to anger him. I gently bite him harder this time, and he whimpers.

  "Okay that's it, you asked for it." He forcefully pulls his member out of my mouth, roughly brushing against my teeth to cause him to let out a whimpering groan. He grasps my collar and pushes me down onto the bed before ripping my shirt off.

  "Hey! I needed that uniform for the job idiot!" I yell out at him as he positions himself ontop of me.

  "Who needs a job when you could do this?" He runs his tongue from my sternum up to my underjaw and presses his lips against mine. He happens to be straddling over my hips, rubbing his member against mine. I moan into his mouth, feeling myself getting hard again by his own.

  He grabs my legs, positioning it to wrap around his waist as his member positions against my rear. The cold saliva that coated his member gave me chills, causing me to whine faintly. The kiss breaks and he bites my lower lips.

  "Get ready for me love. This will be a ride of your lifetime." He smirks at me and leans away to get into a better position. "Let us be one."

  He grabs his member and guides it to my entrance, brushing against it for a bit before slipping the head into it.

  "Oh my god." I softly moan out. The feeling of him stretching me just from the head. He repeats it a few times, sliding the head in and out of my tight hole before he finally puts it all in. I let out a moany whine as he fills me with his size, tightening my legs around his waist.

  It's unbelieveable how deep he could go as I could feel him poking my inner wall ever so slightly.

  "Fuck you're tight." His voice strains a bit as he begins to slowly thrust into me. My own member twitches a bit at the sudden pleasure that went through my body. I grab a pillow nearby to put it over my chest up to my jaw to bite it, muffling any noises at could come out loud.

  My head tilts back as my breath quivers a bit at the pleasure. Unconsciously, one of my hand moves down to grab my member and stroke it, stimulating me further.

  "Touching yourself down there?" He takes notice of my action, breathing heavy. "I'll help you with that." His hands replaces mine on my member, suddenly stroking it fast.

  I bite the pillow, muffling my moans as the whole thing becomes overwhelming. His member becomes swollen inside of me, slightly stretching me further while his thrusting becomes faster.

  "Harder, please." I blurted out as a beg. In response, he thrusts faster, pounding into me, synchronizing with his stroking on my member. His breathing is loud and whiny, almost apparent that he's close to another orgasm.

  My own orgasm becomes closer, bringing me to the edge of no return. The electrifying heat between us causes us to sweat, his hips slapping against my rear. He slows down, yet his thrusts are deep, almost like some mating move hence how tender it suddenly became. Well, we are having some sexual intercourse it's the same thing. His member elegantly moving in and out of me causes me to release from the pillow to moan out softly.

  He moves back, thinking he'll do the tender thrust again, but instead without a warning, he gives a powerful thrust into me, igniting the flame as my orgasm rips through me. The ecstasy goes beyond than before this. I cry out in pleasure, spurting my release into his hand covering the head while he himself releases deep inside of me.

  His warm essence coats my inner walls, a long moan slipping out of his mouth. My cum seeps out between his fingers, dripping onto my abdomen while I shiver. He sways a bit, trying to maintain his balance while we both path and calm down.

  He pulls out his slick, coated member out of me, leaving my entrance dripping from his insane release. I whine a bit as I feel the emptiness within me, missing the sensation once again. He leans down to give me a kiss on the cheek.

  "Up for round two?" He whispers into my ear, rubbing my thigh. My breath shudders, surprised but at the same time excited.

  "W-what?"

---•🥛•---

Like and subscribe for more /jjj

[Words: 1227]