Chapter 6

Pov of Kaito -

Today is weekend  but I'm very upset and bored it's feel like there's none at home without me and the maids. Even tho everyone is at home.

I was watching TV in the living room I saw dad reflection on the tv so I turned my head.

"Where are you going dad?"

"At work."  Seriously?!

"But it's weekend today."

"Still I have some important work at office. Sorry,Kaito." He leaves.

I saw mom coming downstairs.

"Now, Mom don't say you're also leaving now."

She comes near to me and kiss on my forehead.
"Sorry, Kaito. I really really wanted to spend some time with you but an urgent work came up. I'm really sorry My boy."
She also leaves as always I wanted to have some conversation with my mom but She doesn't have any time for it. She doesn't have any time for her son. I really didn't remember when I last talk or share my thoughts with my mom or family. They are very busy . Always busy even on weekends.
I'm all alone at home. If even I'm not alone but I'm lonely.
Is work more important than me? Fuck!
I am lay down on the sofa. Don't know what or whom I'm thinking about the only name is coming in my mind is Aiko....Aiko Hinata such a interesting and mistrious girl. I'm totally going to date her no matter how long it's take or how far I have to go for it. Ms.Aiko Hinata get ready to fall in love with Kaito Yamazaki.
Why I'm smiling?God!

(Pov ends)

On the other hand -

We arrive at the supermarket. Three of us were shopping groceries . Junko suddenly bumped into a girl and

"Oh, Junko?!" The girl exclaimed.

"Yuta?" Junko widen her eyes and the girls hugged her. Who the heck she is? And why hugging my best friend?! I can't deny the fact but I'm kinda jealous. Whatever...

"Who is she?"

"Didn't you remember? Our old classmate." I really forgot all of them cause I don't wanna remember my past.

"Oh! Aiko Hinata. You're also here. Nice to meet you." The girl says and I nod.

"Yes,I meet you after such a long time. How you've been?" Junko ask.

"Fine, What about you?"

.....
Junko and that girl go out to have lunch together. Here me and Takeshi are shopping groceries.

"I'm done , Let's go to the mall I need to buy some shirts for me."

"Okay, When Junko is coming?"

"She will go home alone, don't worry. None is going to kidnap her." Takeshi says.

"What if anyone does?"

"Bro will regret his life." He made me laugh. Seriously?! I also think so the kidnaper will regret. He chuckeles seeing my laughs.

"It was funny."

"I know, Let's go now."

**

We headed inside the mall. Takeshi was looking for shirts, t-shirts for him and I was also looking at the dresses. The collection were good.

"How is it?" He showing me a nevy blue color shirt on him. And He's looking so fine on it.

"Not bad this color is good on you."

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah."

"Ok,Then I'll buy it."

While walking around I saw a dress and it's stops me from walking. It was a black colored dress My favorite color and I love it. But as I flip the price it shocks me well. Not in my budget. I can buy 5 dresses with that money but this dress is....