{1}Welcome to Camp Half-Blood

P E R C Y
It was a beautiful day at camp. Well it always is. Gotta love the safety dome from Thalia's tree. Today we got some new campers.

Annabeth and I got to show them around. There were three new campers. Two boys and one girl.

The girl had blonde hair and grey eyes. She must have been a daughter of Athena. One of the boys has brown hair and blue eyes full of mischief. Son of Hermes. The other boy had brown hair and eyes and was scrawny like Leo. Son of Hephaestus.

They all looked around the age of 12 or 13 and all traumatized.

"Chiron?" I asked entering the Big House.

"Percy! Welcome." He said gesturing me in.

The three kids eyes widened.

"You're him! Percy Jackson!" The blonde girl said.

"Um yes. That's me." I said a little confused.

"Mr. Underwood was entertaining them with your stories in the cab ride." Chiron said making me nod.

I was about to reply when footsteps and a door shutting were heard.

"No way!"

"It's her!"

"Too much awesomeness in one room!"

"Hey, Seaweed Brain."

"Wise Girl." I said greeting Annabeth with a smile.

"Talk about a power couple."

I bet it was Aphrodite influencing them a bit.

"Yes, they really are, and you guys get to get shown around by them." Chiron said earning a series of cheers.

"Let's go!" I said taking the lead.

I learned the blonde girl was named Jamie, the blue eyes boy was Zach, and the scrawny Leo look alike was Alex.

Their nervousness went away fast and they soon felt at home. I guess it helped that we ran into Jason and Piper. The second best ultimate power couple. Second. Nobody beats Percabeth.

Turns out Grover really did tell every quest.
We showed them the dining pavilion first and then the arena. They loved the rock wall and the cabins earned many "oohs" and "awes". After the lake was our last stop.

"So this is Bunker Nine." Annabeth said as we approached the building.

"Awesome." Jamie cheered.

"Just wait till you see the inside." I said and banged on the door.

"Leo! Leo open up!"

"Hold your horses, literally." A voice yelled back.

"Very funny, Valdez." I said noticing his joke.

"I am aren't I?" He said and the door swung open.

Leo had his usually appearance. Tool belt, grease stains, and a lope sided grin. The girl Jamie squealed as if she was meeting a celebrity, Zach tried playing off his amazement, and Alex was fan-girling hard.

"It's the Bad Boy Supreme!"

"All the ladies love him!"

"He made scrawny the new sizzling hot!"

"Hello welcome to Camp Hal- OH MY GODS!" Leo screamed as he combusted into flames.

"WHAT?!"

"SAVE HIM!"

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

The kids started going crazy. They kept screaming as Leo kept screaming how everything would burn and die if the fire didn't get put out. I tried spraying Leo with water, but as soon as I stopped the fire he restarted it. Which made the kids freak out even more since the fire was "water proof". Jamie ended up fainting before Leo stopped the fire.

"LEO!" Annabeth screamed making the boy flinch.

"I thought Grover explained everything to you guys. Leo is a fire user." I asked the demigods nearing a panic attack.

"What? No." Alex said heavily breathing.

"He didn't say anything like that." Zach said fanning Jamie.

"About that, Percy. I may have slipped Grover some drachmas to not mention that tiny detail." Leo said laughing.

"VALDEZ!" I yelled about to throttle the twig boy.

He laughed and quickly shut the door. Annabeth was trying to help Jamie wake up, and I was trying to calm the other two boys.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!" Leo said through an intercom before laughing.

Annabeth and took Jamie to the infirmary seeing she wouldn't wake up, and I took the boys to the Hermes Cabin till they got claimed.

Later that night, Leo discovered Bunker Nine wasn't fully water proof.