{4}How Could You?

J A S O N
No one expected this from her. It wasn't like her. She promised me this wouldn't happen, but it did. She rarely broke a promise. She lied to me. She knew I wanted us to work, but if she kept doing things like this to me it wouldn't work.

This was the second time. The second. I blame myself from loving her to much. First with Leo. Now Percy. I don't get how Annabeth doesn't see this as a problem.

I locked myself in my cabin. Her cries of protest laid deaf to my ears.

"Jason, please! It didn't mean anything." Piper yelled banging on the door.

"Didn't mean anything? Piper, this is the second time!" I yelled.

"Jason, please. I'm sorry!"

"How can you be sorry?! You've done this before. You'll probably do it, again! Maybe with Frank." I shouted.

I heard her sigh before she responded in a quiet voice.

"Don't you think your being ridiculous, Jason?"

That made me snap. I shoved open the door to see her standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Me? Ridiculous! Piper, you betrayed me!"

"Don't you think betrayed is a bit drastic?"

"No! No I don't! You knew I would find out and you still didn't tell me!"

"Fine, Jason. Next time I'll take you to the Fall Out Boy concert."

"Really? Because you said you take me to a concert after you took Leo to One Direction, and you took Percy to Fall Out Boy instead of me and got backstage passes!"

"I didn't know you like Fall Out Boy that much, and I owed Leo one. I didn't even want to go to One Direction. He begged me to!" She defended.

"How could you not?! I talk about them daily."

"Oh that's what you ramble on about."

"Wait you drone me out?!"

"No it's not like that, Jace."

"No it is like that." I said shutting the door.

I heard her sigh before sliding something under the door.

"Just drop by my cabin when you want the shirt." She said before walking off.

I walked to the door and picked up what she shoved under my door. It was a signed poster. I nearly fainted then and there. I remembered her saying something about a shirt.

I wasted no time in sprinting to her cabin (with several apologies on being dramatic).