~ 27 ~

Lovelies, I am back with the last chapter of this Lovertation! (Maria, read this at your own risk.) This is somewhat requested by Lovertation8913! 

Big TW 

🩷🖤🩷🖤

🖤 Rep 🖤

It's dinner time in the house, and Fearless is eyeing me and Lover.

"Why are you staring, Fearless?" I asked her.

"Rep, is Lover really your girlfriend?" Fearless asks, putting her fork down. 

"Yes she is, Fearless." Fearless snickers. Lover puts a hand on my lap. 

"Don't say that to her, Fearless!" Lover snarls. Red and Speak Now look at each other. 

"MAYBE SHE CAN DIE! I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE! JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!" Fearless yells.

"MAYBE I WILL!" I yell, my eyes brimming with tears. I run upstairs crying. I see the blade right there. I was doing so good, but something in me snapped and I picked it up. 

"Rep, should you do this?" I asked myself. Lover. LOVER? Nope, I made my decision. Yep, Rep. Wait, what about Lover? No, Lover doesn't matter. None of them like me.

"Okay, Rep." I slice the blade, making a deep cut. The last thing I saw was Lover before my world turned black.

🩷 Lover 🩷

"Fearless, stop being mean to Rep! It's really hurting her." I said to Fearless after Reputation stormed off. I heard a loud thud.

"REP!" I ran upstairs and opened the door to see Reputation lying in a puddle of blood. I called 911.

"M-my girlfriend....she just tried to kill herself....." I told the operator. She just told me to stay calm and an ambulance was on its way. The other Eras got alerted. Everyone, even Taylor Swift, seemed to be mad at Fearless. 

"She's gonna be okay, Lover." Folklore said calmly.

"NO SHES NOT!" I yelled, tears falling down my cheeks. 

"Evermore'll clean the cuts and she won't even have to go to the hospital." Evermore lifted her up on the bed. 

"Yep! You can even watch, Lover." Evermore said, already tending to Reputation. Evermore bandaged the cuts.

"Y'all, get out! I can imagine Lov and Rep need alone time." Taylor Swift smiles sadly at me. I just wait for her to be awake. 

🖤 Rep 🖤

I opened my eyes and saw Lover. 

"Rep! Are you okay?" The memories flooded my brain. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you, Lover." Lover hands me some water.

"Rep, don't apologize. You can trauma dump all you want on Midnights, but I'm throwing away this blade." Lover threw away the blade.

"Lover, are you mad?" I hold her hand.

"No, I'm not. I'm mad at Fearless." Lover squeezed my hand three times. 

"Will you always be my lover, Lover?"

"I will always be your Lover, Tation." 

🖤🩷🖤🩷

Lovertation8913, I hope that wasn't terrible 😊. Sorry not sorry for torturing Rep. Long Live Lovelies!