~ two ~

Here's the next one, Lovelies! This is me trying to wing this, so bear with me here, loves.🖤🩷

TW 

🖤🩷🖤🩷

"LOVER! REP!" 1989 yelled from downstairs.

"What?" Lover and Reputation ran downstairs.

"There's this girl at the door who has bleached hair and claims to be named Karma." Red explained. There was a look of fury in Rep's eyes for a second.

"Karma?" Reputation bit her nails.

"Reppy, don't do that. I painted them all pretty for you." 1989 smiled at the two lovers. 

"Did you mean Karma? She's my ex." Reputation opened the door.

"KARMA?" Reputation yelled.

"Reppy! Can I stay here tonight? I have nowhere else to stay."  Karma said in a very fake voice.

"Never call me Reppy. You're not welcome here, Karma. Find somewhere else to stay, I hope it's a prison." Lover ran in.

"Reppy, what's going on?" Lover asked.

"Don't worry about it, Lov." Reputation lied.

"Rep, you are the worst liar, and everyone knows that." Karma spat. 

"Karma, this is my girlfriend you're talking to. Lover, go find Folklore and tell her to make a salad." Reputation turned to her lover.

"Nope! I'm staying here!" Lover said stubbornly. Reputation rectluncantly invited Karma in. The rest of the Eras shared shocking looks.

"I don't trust Karma." Fearless said, her voice a whisper. 

"No, I'm fine! I'm so nice!" Karma lied. 

"Lov, can I talk to you?" Reputation and Lover went into the kitchen. 

"Reppy, what's wrong? Oh, my, Karma hurt you, didn't she?" Lover realized. She knew the amount of pain Rep went through when she was dating Karma.

"I'm scared she's gonna hurt you too, Lov. Promise me one thing, Lover." Lover traced Reputation's snake ring.

"Yeah, Rep?" Lover looked into Reputation's eyes.

"Try not to be around Karma, okay? I love you too much to let you get hurt." At that moment, Karma came back.

"Can you two help me unpack?" Karma asked, hiding what she was really planning. Rep and Lover knew they wouldn't have a choice, so they agreed and went to the guest bedroom where Karma was staying.

"I don't trust you around me or Lov, Karma." Karma locked the door and held a knife. 

"You're gonna be dead, you two." Lover looked so scared. Karma started slicing Rep's leg, making her scream in pain. Lover saw the fear in Rep's eyes.

"Lovy, you're gonna be next." Karma sliced deeper. Reputation was crying and yelling for help. Fearless, Midnights and Evermore were just outside. 

"I'm gonna break the door. Back up, you two." Fearless threw the chair at the door, making it open. Karma was slicing Rep's leg.

"You like it, Reppy?" Karma taunted. Midnights looked so mad, she could just tear down a city

"You can see her bone!" Reputation kept wincing. Karma moved to Lover, pinning her to the wall.

"Not now, Fearless." Midnights said sharply.

"One move and she's dead." Karma looked at Rep with rage in her eyes. 

"I'm gonna KILL you!" Reputation groaned in pain, unable to bear it anymore. Midnights took the knife from Karma and killed her.

"Rep! Are you alright?" Reputation couldn't speak. She nodded, tears in her hazy eyes.

"I have a spell that can heal her!" Evermore said, holding her spellbook. 

"Do it, Ever. Reppy, just breathe." Evermore did the spell and Rep's leg was healed, looking like it was before.

"She's gone?" Rep asked once she could speak real words. 

"Yeah, Rep." Reputation just about fell asleep on Lover. 

"I'm gonna carry her to my room, night." Lover and Reputation just fell asleep in each other's arms.

🖤🩷🖤🩷

Sorry if that was a little rushed, Lovelies, I don't have any motivation right now. Long Live Lovelies 🩷🖤

If you wanna request for the eras one shots, do it here 🩷