I will always be your Lover is back!

Lovelies, this story is getting "revived." It'll be a little similar, but different at the same time! Also, this was half made before Poets got released, so she doesn't exist in this universe. 🩷🖤🩷🖤

🩷🖤🩷🖤

Lover was reading her book, half watching Folklore and Evermore ride their horses.

"It's fearless..." Lover sang. 

"Did you say Fearless? I'm trying to get Taylor Swift to stop listening to her songs." Lover laughed. 

"No, I was just singing." Taylor Swift yelled something that Fearless and Lover couldn't hear. 

"Hey, 1989!" Lover high fived 1989, who had on sunglasses.

"Hi, Lover! Where is Midnights?" Speak Now walked in.

"Probably getting drunk in Rep's room." Speak Now walked out to the patio where Lover was sitting before. 

"FEARLESS!" Taylor Swift yelled from upstairs.

"JUST TEXT ME, TS! WE SAY GOOD NIGHT BY TEXTING!" Fearless yelled angrily just as Evermore came through the door and plopped herself on a chair. Lover sat next to her. 

"Somebody named Lover needs to tell Reputation that she loves her." Evermore nudged Lover.

"Shut up, Ever. You're right. 1989's gonna yell at her now." Evermore looked at 1989.

"1989 isn't going anywhere. She's making something for Midnights. DO YOU WANT MIDNIGHTS TO BE DRUNK TONIGHT, 1989?" Evermore kept yelling at 1989. Lover slipped out to go to Reputation's room.

"Thanks, Rep! I gotta go before 1989 yells at me and actually knocks me back into 1989." Midnights left the room.

"Hi, Lover!" Lover waved.

"Do you need something, Lov?" Reputation hid the drinks in her drawer. Lover forgot how scary Reputation's room looked.

"No, I'm okay. Actually- No, nevermind! Can I just ask you a hypothetical question?" Lover asked, totally confused.

"Okay, Lov." Lov? That's a new nickname from Reputation! Lover thought.

"So let's say I like a girl.....Let's call her Rachel." Lover sat next to Reputation. 

"Okay, what is her personality?" Reputation was hoping Lover liked her the way she liked Lover. 

"She likes black and snakes. She also hoards the dishes like you." Lover pointed at the stack of dishes in the corner. 

"Lov, don't call me out like that!" Lover smirked.

"We all know. Red's favorite dish is in there somewhere." 1989 was eavesdropping by the door. 

"So I like Rachel, right? I can't find a way to tell her I like her." Reputation had a feeling it wasn't a hypothetical question.

"Maybe tell her you like her...and that you wanna be with her forever and always." 1989 was now peeking though the window.

"Rep, do you love me?" Lover asked, wanting to kiss Rep so bad. 

"I love you, Lov!" Reputation kissed Lover. 

"Me too!" Lover kissed her back.

"So....we're official?" 

"Will you be my girlfriend, Lover?" Reputation asked. 

"Yes, I will!" Lover and Reputation kissed again.

🩷🖤🩷🖤

Lovelies, are we loving it? Hating it? That was SO cute! Long Live Lovelies! 🖤🩷🖤🩷