CHAPTER 9

"You fuckers!" I shouted in frustration.

For the umpteenth time, I tried to pull on the ropes restraining my movement but the knots get tighter the more I resist. I can no longer feel my wrists nor my legs as I try and fail to free myself.

After the other brother which I assumed as Ronan took me in his arms and held me, Roman tied me with vengeance.

The twins have a fixation with ropes and knots.

Now, my whole body is suspended on air with my arms and thighs stretched above me like I'm swinging. My chest is facing downwards to the ground and my hair free falls from my head to the base of my spine.

My ankles are tightly tied to my thighs while chains held it's weight upwards, at the same time keeping me spread open for their viewing.

In this position, I cannot move an inch with the exception of swinging backwards and front.

I made another attempt that accomplished nothing but bare myself further.

My pussy is on display so there's no hiding the moisture forming there.

Or the fact that my skin is flushed pink, not with the cold.

My breasts ached with the tight topes strangling the mounds, intensifying my fear of one popping out due to the pressure.

"And now, the final piece" Ronan proudly said, holding a leather collar on his hands.

It's the perfect size for my neck.

I thrashed when he tried to put it on but Roman's hands on either side of my head did the job and before I knew, I'm collared like a damn dog with the other end of the chain attached to a hook nailed on a bark.

The chain kept my head elevated while also preventing me from twisting my neck to any direction but ahead.

Once again, I'm immobilized.

Tied and chained.

Irrevocably at their mercy.

My body exposed to them while they hunger to ruin me. However, this time I swore to withstand it.

Ronan smiled down at me menacingly, sprays of dried blood on his baclavala and his pale cheek. Probably from torturing someone, presuming that they're both sadists.

Meanwhile, Roman glared. The blood still decorating his face and a bruise on his right cheek.

I don't feel a tiny bit remorseful about it.

Because no normal soldier would do this...play with their captive and reward her with two huge dicks afterwards.

Just as no sane victim would get wet with the thought of it. 

Sick.

"Beautiful" Ronan murmured.

I snarled at them, baring my teeth and reprimanding my body for wanting something that's out of the line.

The brothers surveyed their job, slowly circling me like predators toying with their prey before pouncing and devouring me alive.

My eyes widened into saucers when Roman roughly yanked his belt from it's hoops, holding it like he did last night.

He stepped behind me and out of my sight. The unknown fueling my terror that I'm visibly shuddering.

I tried to look back but the collar won't simply budge.

The feel of the belt caressing my spine down to my ass made me pull the chains. The rope tightened, widening my legs until I felt like I'm going to be wrenched in half.