CHAPTER 23

10 years ago

Roman, 25

5 days later

With no luck, the snowstorm didn't ebb. I went out to search for Ronan despite the howling wind but there's no sign of him nor German soldiers that might be coming for the colonel's daughter.

"Will arrive this Friday. Can't get back due to the storm"

I later got Ronan's message, placating my worry of him being dead. He's the half of me and I don't know if I can live with a half of me gone.

So, for the rest of the day, I decided to lounge around and give myself a break.

Meanwhile, Mira kept to herself, dutifully eating the meals I've given her. Sleeping the day off on my couch without complaint like she's used to being isolated.

For five days, I kept my distance from her. I tried not to even look at her but my traitorous eyes always can't help but latch on her pink lips.

Opening for the food to enter her mouth and everytime, my mind conjures an image of my cock shoved in that little throat of hers. My cum smearing her lips while she choked on my length.

And everytime, I'll retreat outside, exhausting myself on the snow until my hard dick will soften and I'll stop thinking about the little German on my cabin.

It didn't help that she's constantly eyeing me during her meals or if not that, trying to touch me.

Last night, I went down to fetch more vodka and I paused at the stairs. She's making breathy sounds and I thought she's crying but no. She just have to be writhing on my blanket, her fingers buried on her pink cunt while she moaned my name.

I went back to my room and angrily fucked my fist afterwards.

This is bad. She needs to leave and this snowstorm isn't fucking helping because I'm stuck here with a woman that's tormenting me every waking second.

Blyad, I should've left her on that snow.

That way, I won't be facing this dilemma where my balls are aching to nut and my cock is constantly rock hard at her presence.

"Roman" she called.

Another mistake to give her my name because I'm starting to get addicted with the sound when she says it.

I raised my head.

Across me, there's cheesy sauce smeared on her mouth which she gleefully licked. Her plate of carbonara is wiped clean just like the plate of foods I had given her before.

A warm feeling of satisfaction settled on my chest. I like taking care of her.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking away from those brown eyes of hers.

She finished cleaning her mouth with her sinful tongue that I want lapping on my cum when I'll fuck her mouth.

I shook my head,cursing inwardly.

"There's no more log for the fire" she informed, making me realize just how really worse things are heading.

I stared at the fireplace and she's right, there's no more wood to burn. From the chilly weather, she'll catch hyperthermia if she'll spend the night on the couch. I can still get pines but a quick look at the window pane signals that it's alright late.

The skies are dark and with the storm raging outside, I doubt my flashlight will last.

That leaves the last option. My brother and I share a room which has a heater installed on it so we won't freeze our balls at winter. The bed's more than wide's enough for two.