CHAPTER 11

No way.

Ain't no way.

Mirth danced in Ronan's gaze while a tiny trace of amusement tilted Roman's lips in a devious smile at my hesitation.

"But-" I tried to complain, staring at the jutted handle, eyes wide with uncertainty.

I knew that a combat knife shouldn't be taken lightly and it can cut me if I made an accident. The snow pressed on my heated clit, making me more aware of the slickness building there. Of the dampness worsening the more my fear heightened.

Ronan arched a brow.

"But what, malyshka?"

He squatted in front of me, leveling his face that's entirely devilish. He might be considered angelic if not for the demon lurking within.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear all the while I plead my captor to fuck me.

"But what if I cut myself?" I asked, refusing to move.

Ronan gripped my jaw. One hand went underneath me to cup my pussy and the heat of his touch made me rub myself to him in a desperate attempt to lessen the gaping need there.

"You want to feed this greedy cunt, don't you?"

"Ron, please" I whimpered.

He dipped two fingers inside me and the intrusion alone slacked my jaw into a moan. Just as I began to move, he retreated his hand and popped his fingers inside his sinful mouth.

His cheeks hollowed, sucking my juices while keeping eye contact. I squirmed.

"Mmm..." he groaned. "Sweet, poor Mira. I would've ate this little pussy and stuff it with my dick if only you were obedient"

He rubbed his thumb on my lower lip, massaging it while he cleaned his fingers, savoring my taste like it's ambrosia.

"Do you want to be obedient?" he whispered.

My gaze latched between his opened legs, at the hardness visible through his pants and the thing that can give me relief. I eagerly nodded.

Ronan tsked at my line of sight.

"Then be a good girl and obey me, malysh" he gestured to the knife handle on the ground.

"Ride it and I promise you my cock"

My expression is purely stricken. Never in my life have I imagined that I would be begging for a dick, nonetheless, riding a combat knife handle just to be fucked. However, my knees are already moving and the next second, my pussy lips are aligned with with tip of the handle.

I looked up at Ronan, then at his brother behind him. Their darkened gazes zeroed at my wet pussy meeting the handle where Ronan's spit currently coated it.

Without further thought, I sat down and the handle sank deep. I threw my head back with a moan. It's too narrow and it wasn't the size I crave yet the penetration is equally gratifying. I adjusted my hip, slowly rotating it with the intent of being careful and so the handle will hit the right spot.

Their resonating groans told me that I have done the right thing.

"Fuck, that's so hot, myshka" Ronan praised. Roman stepped closer, wanting to watch me as I moved up and down, riding the handle faster and harder.

The thoughts of accidentally cutting myself with the blade flew out of the window. Pleasure took ahold of me and every rub intensified the gathering pressure on my abdomen.

The fact that they are also watching while I pleasure myself, hands gripping their dicks to keep themselves in control made it so much hotter.

I braced my palms behind me as much as the ropes can allow, breasts arching as the handle reappeared and disappeared inside my pussy.