Chapter 4

Ryan gave a peck on Veronica's  pretty lips, the moment he opened his eyes. To which Vicky slowly woke up , as she felt his lips on her's , she greeted his fiance with a small "morning" , in between the kiss which slowly turned into a passionate one and they had the best morning sex , after the entire night of love making . It was their first night after being engaged.
After cumming twice Vicky almost gave up , while Ryan cummed only once , though at night he had a great pleasure fucking her but the man was hungry for more. He was about to insert his penis inside Vicky again when she said " Oh babe !!!  I am tired let me sleep its late in the morning . We can carry it at night again. " To which Ryan immediately stopped and lied down beside his fiancee and they cuddled each other to sleep followed by " I love you " from both of them.
The best thing about Ryan was not only he loved Vicky but also respected her in everyway , he never did anything against her will or to hurt her virtue and thats the thing Veronica loved about him the most apart from the part that Ryan was an extremely handsome man. And the girls dreamt to go out with him or to be with him. As it was difficult now a days to get a man who had both good looks and character.
Afternoon came when both Ryan and Vicky got up from their sleep and decided to go out for lunch . But before that Ryan again decide to fuck Vicky and they had a pleasurable intercourse , after which both of them had a shower together and got dressed to go out, when Ryan got a call from Kim as they were still in Nevada before leaving for New York the very next day ,who invited them in for a well known Korean restaurant before leaving.
It was around one thirty in the afternoon when the couple arrived in the restaurant where Kim and Sheldon were already waiting for them for the last thirt minutes" Goodmorning sunshine ! " Kim greeted Ryan with a grin on his. " Done already, I believe you two had a great last night " Sheldon greeted Vicky with a wink, which made Vicky's both cheek turned into tomato red as she started blushing, followed with a "shut up " and a light slap from Ryan on Sheldon's head.
The four friends greeted each other and slowly indulged into laughter and started discussing about their wedding location , date, decorations and all, as both Kim and Sheldon were super excited about his best friend's wedding and most importantly the bachelore party. Soon it was time to order food and each one chose their favourite korean cuisine and accordingly Kim gave the orders. While he was instructing the waiter about the food orders, Sheldon's mobile started ringing and he quickly picked up the phone after seeing the caller Id.
"Hii mum ! Whats up ! How you doing " he stated once receiving the call. After noticing that Sheldon's mother has called , Ryan called out loud " Hii Aunt Missy , how are you " to which Sheldon turned towards his friend  and said that, "she said  she is doing great and she is very happy for both you and Veronica", to which both Ryan and Vicky replied a big thank you to Sheldon's mum . He then excused himself and got up from the table to talk to his mum.
After around twenty minutes later, Sheldon came back to their table and sat beside Kim and opposite to Ryan and Vicky. "So is everything alright back in Ireland? " Kim asked to which Sheldon replied with a relief but a happy tone , " More than fine man, infact it was to give me a good news that my mum called me". And he paused, so everyone stared back at Sheldon to hear the news but he didnt even noticed it, as he was busy seeing the foods on the table, which already arrived while he was on the phone. That made the three of his friends shout back at him , as they grew impatient to hear the news " Helloooo !!! You moron !! We are waiting to hear the news" the three of them shouted.
"Geez , guys chill , you will give this handsome young man a heart attack"  Sheldon calmly replied them back.
' Fine !! fine !! kids dont be upset I am telling you the news " Sheldon joked with his friends, he was a person filled with humour from the very beginning since he was a kid .He continued after laughing at his own comment while his friends kept on staring at him. " My first cousin sister is getting married on the date of my grandmother's birthday, which is on 1st August !!!! nothing  can call it for a grand celebration and be more wonderful than this right ?" Sheldon happily declared the news with a big smile on this face, as this big celebration also meant his visit back to Ireland for which he was awaiting for a long time, as he couldn't got a chance to see his family especially his mom for a long time due to heavy work pressure.
Sheldon runs a leading law firm in US, after completing his law degree from Havard, he was a successful young man of twenty seven and a complete workaholic, for whom his work was the first priority than anything else. He was born in Ireland but his parents shifted in Nevada US, when he was just a toddler for business purpose. Sheldon Bright was an Irish by origin but he stayed back in USA due to work , while his parents and his two siblings went back to Ireland when he started a small firm, which he later development into a leading one in New York where he moved along with Ryan in order to make his career.
All his friends ,started cheering for the news but he showed them his big palm in order to stop and revealed the later news with great enthusiasm " Guys keep the cheers for later , first hear the complete news." To which his firends again looked back at him with great curiosity, and thus he started " the most important and exciting thing more than the previous  one is, my mum invited all of you in our grand celebration, you are all invited in our hometown Malahide for the next two weeks of August in order to join our family celebration!!!..." Sheldon ended the news with great excitement with his thirty two teeths out and a clap like a happy baby.
Vicky and Kim jumped up in joy after hearing the news, and they happily accepted the invitation as they were thrilled to visit Ireland and join in Sheldon's family celebration.
But one was not as excited as the rest of them, and it was Ryan. Soon after hearing the news both Vicky and Kim started jumping in joy along with Sheldon and gave quite a show to all the customers in the restaurant along with the staffs but they were least bothered about it. But soon they noticed that all along Ryan was quiet and busy with his phone. So quickly Vicky went near him and asked " Babe aren't you excited about the invitation? Whats wrong ?!!" To which Ryan gave a long sigh and replied back " the only wrong over here is ; New York fashion week is on that particular week of August when Sheldon's cousin is getting married..." And everyone listened to him attentively ; " So I am very sorry to inform you all that , I won't be able to join you guys in the grand celebration ".
This made everyone face fell long, especially Vicky's , she had such great expectations from this trip with Ryan, it could have been a pre honeymoon for both of them before marriage. And within this short period of time , she made so many plans for the trip with her fiance. But Ryan threw a bucket full of water in it. She was so much disappointed and sad that her eyes were filled with water and was about to break down when Kim abruptly noticed it and came forward to cheer her up.
Kim liked Vicky since high school but couldn't confess his feelings to her and he tried to do so , she was already in a relation with Ryan ,his bestfriend.
Seeing his fiancee like that Ryan took the matter from Kim and hugged and kissed her and said " Darling I know how enjoyable this trip is  for you, but you know how important New York fashion week is for me ; the celebration is for two weeks right , fine I can promise you one thing as soon as the event gets over , I will quickly fly back to you and would enjoy the rest of the celebration together."
Once Ryan completed the sentence , Vicky's face lit up and her eyes were again filled with joy and expectations. She said " Fine I will go ahead with Sheldon and Kim to Malahide but promise me that you will keep your words and would come down there as soon as you wrap up things over here." To which Ryan nod his head in agreement and winked his eyes to her and said " My love I will never miss a chance to be together with you, so don't worry I will be there before you knew it. But you also promise me one thing !" To which Vicky replied " anything babe".. Ryan paused for a minute  and continued in a teasing tone , for he trusted his Vicky more than anything ; " don't flirt or fall for any guy while I am not there .."  Vicky gave a hard slap on her fiance's hard chest and answered him back " not even in my nightmare my darling "...
And the four of them started laughing in great joy following by a scrumptious meal and pre planned ideas for the trip.