Chapter 6

Flash back

The clock struck dot 10 pm when the door bell rang, Uma who got ready almost three hours back , hurriedly walked towards the door to open it for her husband. She was disappointed and upset as well because she told Siddharth one day before that today was his cousin sister's wedding , who lived two blocks away from their flat.

By seeing his attire Uma became sure that her husband was fully drunk , from that day incident Siddharth started drinking openly infront of her and infact used to invite his alcoholic friends as well, and Uma was forced to serve them drinks with snacks and if by chance she refused to do it, Siddharth used give her slangs and molest her infront of his friends. Even his friends who were drunkers as well used to stop Siddharth from doing such an act but he never listened to them and didn't waste any single moment to put her down in front of his pals. Though because of it , slowly his friends stopped coming to his house for drinks instead they used to go to the pub. And for this as well Siddharth held Uma responsible and used to beat the hell out of her.

Seeing his condition Uma didn't utter a single word instead offered him a glass of water after he freshened up and went to their room . But the moment she brought the tray of water to her husband, he threw the tray along with the glass on the floor and looked up at Uma, who was trembling in fear as she knew what was about to happen ,but what actually happened marked a deep scar in her heart which she will never forget.

Siddharth looked up to his wife for minute and then stood up and asked "for whom you have decked up so much" , Uma was so sacred of the man standing infront of her that not a single word came out of her mouth , which instigated Siddharth more and he took hold of her face with his hand and hardly squished her cheeks and brought his face near her and asked the same question again, tears started rolling out of Uma's eyes as her cheeks and jaw started burning in pain, still she tried to answer his question but the beast gave a more painful squish to her cheeks and mouth which only made her eyes screamed pain and fear and begged him through her eyes to leave her. But this was only the beginning of the torture for the night.

Once leaving her cheeks bruised, Siddharth torn her beautiful saree of her body leaving her with blouse and petticoat, feeling  ashamed of herself she immediately covered her body with her hand and started begging for mercy as she has not done anything wrong, and asked her husband to hear her out . But Siddharth got more angry as she asked him to listen to her , he caught hold of her hair and harshly pulled her ears near his mouth and said " Sali kutiya, mujhe pata tha ke tu rande hai, par aj tune sabit kardia , bol kiske liya wait kar rahi thi bistar garam karne k liya, tera best friend woh sala motherchod angrez , kya nam hai , haaa!!! Rrraayn , yeh sab chalta hai mera pith piche.. abhi tujhe sabak sikhata hu rukh sali." ( You bitch, I knew you were a bloody whore and today you proved it,, say for whom you were waiting to fuck tonight. Is it your that best friend ? ? that motherfucker foreigner , what was his name , yeah Rrrryyann!!! So all these things goes on behind my back. Wait today I will teach you a lesson cunt) .

The moment he completed his last line, without waiting for any explanation from Uma,  he tightly pulled  her hair and took her near a wall and then smashed her side face on it and dragged her face, all the way long to the mirror of the dressing table . Uma was hardly conscious and could barely stand on her feet ,the left side of her face was wounded very badly, filled with cuts and bruises, her left eye was merely open and her nose and lips started bleeding after the brutal torture but the beast was not yet over with her, he threw her harshly on the floor where she hit her forehead so badly that her forehead started bleeding as well , it was becoming difficult for her to remain conscious when Siddharth infront of her broke all her cosmetics and threw the trashes on her face after which she totally blacked out and didn't remember anything what happened with her after that .