Whispering Willows game crossover (12)

I have an idea for a request for just D and Alucard because I'm not sure if that would work with Aizawa as much as I love him 😅

So, I was wondering... How would the boys react to their S/o having an ability to turn into a ghost? Or more specifically, their spirit leaves their body and they can float around, possess things, glow and see other ghosts if there's any around. When the spirit leaves, the body just lays on the ground or sits in a chair not moving but not dead

Could be some moments where they find the s/o just laying on the floor not moving and not too far away a cloak is flying or an empty armor is walking around, then they find out that it's just a thing they and a part of their family does for generations.

Idea was inspired by the game that I remembered while talking with my partner; Whispering Willows

People need to know this game damn it!

And as always, take all the time you need!

Whispering Willows crossover

📍Hello again, Narrator!

• I am not sure about the game you have mentioned. I see it has to do with an amulet. I am not quite sure how to answer for an amulet as I find it limiting. What happens if the amulet is removed? You couldn't find your body. It's an obvious seen/ accessible and so able to be removed.

But I can go through it with what Astral projection is..

• It is most commonly called the astral form you take, and you are doing astral projection or traveling on the astral plane of existence, as your physical body stays behind. If the silver cord between your physical body and astral body is cut, then you can not find your physical body and return to it. Potentially being trapped on an astral plane forever and your other real world body dies.

• It is released when sleeping, mediation, and such. I have an ask on this already, but I'm going to add more personal stuff to fit your ask. Most can do Astral traveling but lack control enough, by thought, so dangerous.

•Also your Astral body can be attacked by energy sources created by mystic beings or really powerful ghosts.

Definitions to follow:

📍Astral Body
noun
a nonphysical body believed able to separate from an individual's physical body at will and to survive the individual after death.

📌Astral projection
noun
the ability of a person's spirit to travel to distant places

📍Astral planes
noun
Theosophy. a nonphysical level or realm of being, separate from the physical one but accessible from it by means of one's astral body or by people with psychic powers: believed to be inhabited by angels and other nonphysical beings, including the souls of people who have died or have yet to be born.

✅️•Some Comments beforehand:
Though generally, astral form can not manipulate the physical objects. To be a ghost to die first and return to this realm if going by astral projection. They don't maintain a physical body.

Or trapped in our world due to various causes.

To be able to make physical contact would require fine manipulation telekinesis. The emphasis on fine manipulation. This would allow one to walk and hold things. Just plain telekinesis is more throwing, knocking things over.

🍷°So in theory, Alucard can access the astral plane, I should imagine, as he can go nonphysical via his shadow/dark force manipulation. Hmm, can he be part of dark matter in the universe?

• Not sure, but I think he could dimensional "hop" eventually. Going by cannon with Schroeder, that is a definite yes.

•Vampire King would be able to see on the astral plane where ghosts, mystic beings, and invisible beings. It would be part of his heightened senses. His descendants may or may not being lesser vampires (except Seras)