Chapter 7: Dinner For Four

Arnold's P.O.V.

Arnold was getting ready for his big date with Helga. First he took a shower, and got out trying to deal with his fair. He sighed in defeat"well at least it doesn't look dull.." he said out loud seeing his hair slightly curl at the ends of his spiked hair.He put on his tuxedo and looked at himself in the mirror fixing his tie attempting to get it to perfection, but failed miserably.Gertrude walked in his room smiling "why kima, you look spiffy" she said walking up to him and fixing his tie for him.Arnold sighed hopefully "Thanks grandma, but i'm nervous about tonight." he explains "I just hope Helga thinks so too." he said frowning as soon as Gertrude was done he looked into the mirror again."I'm sure Elanor likes you just as you are kima, now don't be late for your Christmas party tonight she said with a proud smile beaming as bright as the sun"Arnold looked her sighing with a soft smile "okay grandma" he replied spraying cologne on him as she left his room to do some decorating. Arnold knew it was only spring, Christmas just passed but sadly grandma has this disease that makes her has these episodes . One minute she thinks she's a secret under cover spy, the next she thinks we're under attack and its world war  2 all over again.He still loved his grandmother but his grandfather insisted we keep it a secret and pretend that everything was fine.Arnold finished up on his appearance hearing a knock on his door. "come in." he answered making sure he looked his best.Gerald his best friend came in "woah, you look like a real man" his best friend complimented jokingly trying to hide how nervous he actually was. Arnold laughed "oh, I didn't look like a real man before?" he joked back smirking. "thanks, you look great considering how nervous you look." he complimented pulling Gerald close to his bedroom door letting him know they should be getting the girls. Arnold called over his shoulder "grandpa,I'm leaving now" as soon as he opens the door to leave a bunch of animals led by Abner his pet big.Arnold and Gerald left to go the girls , taking them out to this fancy french restaurant at Chey Paris. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helga's P.O.V.

Helga just hopped out of the shower for Phoebe that way she can take her turn. Phoebe wanted to spend the night with Helga because she didn't want her parents to embarrass her in-front of Gerald. Helga was focusing on trying to do her make up. She gently put on mascara on her eyelashes as she watched them curl beautifully.She smiled beautifully in approval,afterwards she began to focus on her lips. She rubbed red lipstick on her lips along with a touch of lip-gloss to make them shimmer softly.Helga began to daydream about how well the date might go until she heard Phoebe come into the room from the bathroom as she switched places with Helga. Helga went through her closet to pick out the perfect outfit once she finally chose a beautiful rosy light pink shirt with darker pink stripes, pink pencil like flow skirt that stops past her knees, and red high heel wedges."Only one thing left to do" she sighed "my hair" she said as Phoebe just finished her makeup unlike Helga,Phoebe's hair was in a up-do hairstyle . Phoebe went over to Helga offering to do her hair knowing she wouldn't do it herself.Phoebe braided her hair and dipped Helga's hair into a bowl full of hot steaming water ( where did she even get it from?!) Helga screamed feeling the heated water scorching her furiously. Phoebe quickly sat Helga in a chair and undid her braids. In the end Helga's hair came out long beautiful lightly curly, as Phoebe blow dried Helga's hair in silence Helga was amazed at her work."I'm sorry I caused you pain Helga,but you do look amazing!" she squealed in her  cute little pipsqueak voice. As the girls finished up , Helga heard her father Big Bob calling her and her little friend downstairs. As the girls went down stairs a bright light surrounded them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Arnold's P.O.V.   

Big Bob Pataki was explaining the rules and what time he wanted both of the girls to be home , loud and clear of course. " I want both of them back by 11:00 on the dot no earlier nor less Alfred and Jared!" he roared clearly annoyed that they interrupted him watching his television. Arnold and Gerald saw both girls as they gawked at how beautiful they looked.'Wow...Helga,looks amazing, I should have known that was her on valentine's day..' he walked over to Helga and took her hand into his "Wow Helga, you look breath-taking.." he said with a lovesick smile. Gerald smiled and walked over to Phoebe taking her hand gently squeezing it tight"you look beautiful" he admitted as he saw Phoebe blushing. Big bob Pataki shushed them "get outta here already, you crazy kids. I'm trying to watch Tv!" he roared literally pushing them out of his house and shutting the door behind him. "umm..I guess we better get going, we have reservations at Chey Paris" Arnold said as they started walking to the restaurant. 

__________________________________________________________

Finally they arrive at the restaurant, with the girls in their arms as they waited for the host.The host finally showed up , Arnold walked up to the host "Table for four under Arnold shortman" he said to the host as he looked for the reservation under his name."ah, yes please follow me monsieur" he said leading him and his party to this grand romantic table with tall fancy candle sticks lit. Arnold and Gerald pulled their chairs out for Helga and Phoebe being the great gentlemen that they are.  Arnold and Gerald both sit down almost in sync as their waiter Jock comes to their table."Bonjour, my name is Jock and I am your waiter for this evening." he states taking out his notepad " now, may I take your order?" he asked them giving them a look knowing they probably couldn't read french.Helga smiled whispering to the others that she'll order for them remembering her valentine's "date" with Arnold. Helga looked down at the menu knowing what everyone might like "Ah, yes we would like .... 'a point steak tendre ( medium rare tender steak), viergee beurre truite (whipped  with salt,pepper,and lemon juice trout),salada panache'ee doux ( mixed salad, sweetened), and some glasses of your finest fresh spring water." she ordered looking up at him. To jock's surprise she could actually read what was off the menu although she was quite american."excellent madame." jock said taking their menus and leaving .Arnold looked over at Helga impressed " so what did you order for us anyway ?" he asked her as she laughed cutely " oh, you'll see handsome" she complimented as Arnold blushed . Things were going quite well for all of them even Phoebe and Gerald who were hitting it off just fine without Helga and Arnold . Arnold and Helga was even holding hands at the end and Phoebe and Gerald were even getting closer and closer." I'm having a great time tonight with you Helga, you're even more beautiful when you're nice" he compliments as their food finally arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: alright, sorry I gotta cut it here. I have a date as well and I'm dying to see him again. I hope you Lady's and Gentlemen have a wonderful Morning/Evening and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm on chapter 7 of "Her Brothers Quarterback" hopefully I'll be able to update on that soon. Bye :D