INTRODUCTION

The life of a sunshine professor Pankti Bajaj(24),takes a drastic shift when she faces the harsh reality on her wedding night that she isn't married to her fiance instead to his elder brother - Maahir Raghuvanshi (30), a grumpy businessman, owner of Elayne Group of Hotels which he inherited as a  part of his  family's legacy.

She was betrayed by life, shattering her dreams and wishes connected with her fiance whom she met through an arranged marriage setup but now she is bound to be the wife of Maahir Raghuvanshi and has no option other than to spend the rest of her life in Raghuvanshi Mansion where each wall has a story to tell, a mystery to solve.

But here comes the question - Was that game actually planned by destiny or was there someone who wanted them to tie themselves in the sacred knot of marriage? If yes, then who is it?

•••••••

TROPES
Businessman X Professor
Grumpy X Sunshine
Age gap
Replaced groom
Underworld Connection
Mystery & Suspense
Dark Romance

Copyright - NEXUS - 2024
Any form of plagiarism of a book will not be entertained. It is illegal to copy or publish the book or part of it without the due permission of the author. It is entirely based on the author’s imagination and ideas. Any resemblance to actual persons, places, and events is entirely coincidence.

(Copyright daalne ka fayda hai nahi par fir bhi formality kar deti hu)

Note to readers

-Positive Criticism is always welcome.
-In case of any form of abuse towards the author, or any readers won’t be entertained, the user will be honored with lifetime entry to the prestigious blocklist.
-Your suggestions, ideas, and reviews are always welcome but hate speech won’t be appreciated.
-Neither Hindi nor English are my first language. Kindly correct me in case of any mistakes found in the book.

The chapters will begin on Wattpad in the last  week of August 2024.

Also, as per the latest guidelines, Wattpad is deleting books with mature content, I will figure out the way what to do if this book faces the same.
(Jab hoga tab dek lenge 👍🏻 tab tk plot ko enjoy krege make sure you bring your popcorns)

*Kindly don't report!!*

Till then, you can read my other completed and ongoing books, available on my profile.

For more updates and spoilers, follow me on Instagram. Username : avinaphile

See you soon and don’t forget to keep yourself hydrated,
Avina Singh aka Avinaphile