WARNING ⚠️

Before you proceed to read this book, I would like to bring your attention to the following points.

         - There will be mention of blood, murders, kidnapping, violence, sexual assault (not by the main lead) and much more.

         -  Mention of past, self harms and other sensitive topics. It may trigger a certain set of readers. So, kindly read at your own risk or you can avoid it. Your mental health is important.

          -It is my first time writing a book with such elements. I would accept all kinds of positive criticisms in order to improve but I won't tolerate any hate speech against me.

          -I am not liable for my characters' actions so kindly don't assume I am promoting unethical things.  The author draws a line between reality and fiction.

          -You all have the right to curse, blame and hate any of the characters for  who they are or for their actions but kindly don't drag me saying that I am glorifying anything for the sake of story. I won't promote anything wrong to my audience. Every action has their cause and as well result.

            -Don't drop any assumption unless and until the book is completed.

‼️DON'T REPORT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU ARE FREE TO DROP THE BOOK‼️