Chapter 5

Dean POV

What a one of a hella satisfying moment!

I definitely wasn't expecting the scene before my eyes. Jesse being caught while watching gay porn was absolutely an amusement show. Who would've thought? That sneaky little bastard.

I smirked at the way he was sitting on the floor, startled, flushed in red. I liked how his ears were exposing him the most, burning red. I pend over to meet his terrorized eyes. I placed a finger under his chin and lifted it up a little.

"What were you doing, you little sneaky pervert?" I playfully deepened my voice, taking the full amusement at it. He smacked my hand away.

"The fuck are you doing here? How did you get into my room?" He got up and started adjusting himself.

"Your mom let me in. I knocked by the way, but apparently, you were too deep into your pants." I lowered my gaze slowly to his crotch, smirking. "Are you hard?"

He clearly flinched to the 'hard' part. "What! No!" He pulled himself up. I put my hands in my pockets, following him around the room, smirking. "I can give you a hand, you know? All you gotta do is ask."

"Fuck you, okay? I was just curious. That's all." He got really close to my face, spouting facts.

I raised both of my hands, declaring peace. But hell, I was holding a laugh. I started to look around his room. Too much posters on the walls. Black cats, rock bands, motos! What's he into exactly? A guitar in one of the corners, standing there like a statue. I didn't know he played! But, obviously, it hasn't been touched in a long time. But other than what I noticed, the room was cozy, full of his feisty personality.

"What exactly are you curious about in gay porn?" I laid-back on his bed, getting comfortable. I kind of shifted into a more serious mood.

He stopped whatever he was doing and looked at me. Our eyes met for seconds.

"I don't know. Things like... what's it like to be bi?" He sounded ignorant, which was fine by me. He needed to be educated. Of course, not by porn, but by his own boyfriend. Me.

I panted on the space next to me on his bed. "Come, sit." At this point, I enjoyed ordering Jesse around since he's the most stubborn ass of all times.

For my own surprise, he didn't argue but simply joined me on bed.

"What do you wanna know? Ask." I tuned my head to face him while he just kept staring at the ceiling.

"Um! If you fall for another boy, would it feel the same as if you are falling for a girl? I mean, like... sexually." He sounded hesitant.

I took a deep breath. "I can't say there's a difference, actually, but you gotta separate falling in love from the sexual feelings that come along the process. Because at this point, you're taking sex to another level." I gulped while hovering my eyes on his face.

His eyes seemed to be lost in mine. "How?"

"Having sex without actual feelings is just driven by desire and lust. No matter the gender, you're gonna feel the pleasure. But when it's affectionate love making, it's way beyond that."

"Have you?"

"What?"

"Have you fell in love before? Having that passionate love making?" The way his look was a mix between innocence and mockery asking me this. A few thoughts rushed through my mind.

"I've been in several relationships, but I wouldn't say that any of them came closer to passion or making love. More... animalistic, to be specific."

He nodded. "I understand." He looked to the ceiling again, then back at me. "Boys and girls?"