Chapter 7 - The Garage

I step inside his house and a feeling of excitement runs over me. I've never stepped inside a boys house before. At least not a boy I liked. We are now standing in the kitchen. Dishes are packed away, everything looks clean. Polished. He's just like me.

I turn around to have a look at Alex and he's not there. Where might he have gone?

I hear a cough. 'I'm right here Jemma.' A voice behind me says. It's Alex. His t-shirt is off.

'Oh there you are.' I say. Flustered by the sight of his fit body.

He looks down at himself. 'Haha oh sorry for the shirtless look. It was getting really hot. I hope you don't mind me going without it. ' He says stepping closer to me. He's 6'3ft and hovering over me. My breathing gets hotter as I soak his beauty in.

He moves even closer and moves a stand of my hair out of my face.
I stutter. 'No no it's alright Alex.' I gulp and his eyes pierces through me.

He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist. His head leans down and sniffs my neck, taking in my scent. 'Jemma...'

'Alex...' His face makes its way to my face where he brushes his lips against mine. I feel my body press up against him, hungry for him. He scoops me up in his arms and pins me to the wall, kissing me passionately.

'I know we just met but you're driving me crazy Jem.' He sucks on my neck, so hard that I let out a soft moan. I feel my sundress slipping down, exposing my perky breasts.

Alex senses this and begins to suck on my breast. Clutching onto my nipple and sucking it just right. I feel his tongue roll around it and he pushes me harder onto the wall. He now sucks my other nipple and let's out a grunt.

I never imagined this to be my first time kissing a guy. He's so wild yet gentle and so hungry. I'm so aroused by this stranger. I want to give him all of me.

He sucks my breasts some more and begins to grind his pelvis on me. I feel so much hardness and my legs wrap around him, instinctively wanting more.

'Alex.'

'Yeah?' He looks up at me with my nipple in his mouth.

'Perhaps we should take this easy. Go slow. We just met yesterday.'

'Yeah that's true. But I want you.'

He carries me now to what I assume is his bedroom. He drops me onto the bed. As he stands at the edge of the bed I can see his massive bulge. I haven't seen his penis yet but it's huge.

'It's perfect timing Jemma.' He slips his shorts down revealing his big caramel penis. So erect. So thick. And I want some. This summer is meant to be enjoyable. That's what I'm going to do. Enjoy this sexy man.

I give him an inviting smile and crawl towards him. I've read about how this goes in books. I stick my tongue out and let it wrap around his penis. It tastes so good too. I lick it some more before sliding it in my mouth. Alex moans as I do this.

He leans over and smacks my ass.  
'Come here baby.' He let's me on the bed and hovers over me. His penis grinding against my panties and I moan. I want him so badly.

We kiss each other while he grinds against me. I get so hot and wet between my legs and Alex can tell. 'You ready Jem?' He says, biting my ear.

'Yes.' As I say this I hear knocking at the front door. 'ALEX!!!'

'Crap.' Alex immediately gets up and starts putting on his shoes. 'Get dressed Jemma. It's just my friends.'

Friends?! He has friends? And they're here! Now?!

I scramble to get myself ready. Smoothing out my dress and thinking of what I'm going to say to them. Alex does nothing but puts on some deodorant. He walks over to the front door and opens it. Girls!

'Oh my gosh Alex!! It's been so long!' There's a blond girl that wraps her arms around Alex and kisses him on the cheek. She's wearing tight black leather pants and a red crop top that hugs her slim waist.

Another girl behind her is just as gorgeous with long red hair and blue eyes. She hugs Alex too and twirls her fingers around his hair.  They seem really comfortable around him. I wonder how close they're are.

'Jemma, meet Sam and Mia.' Sam seems to be the girl with the blonde hair and Mia with red. They both lean in to hug me.

'Soooo.. is this your new toy Alex?' says Sam.

'Sam! No she's just a friend.' He looks at me with a guilty look. 'She's really amazing though. She thought I was drowning and tried to save me.'

'Oh did she.' Sam says and touches one of my curls. 'She looks really innocent. How old are you Jemma?'

'I'm 18.'

'18. Cool. I'm 19. Mia here is 19 too in 3 months. Alex seems to be the eldest. He's 20.'

I never knew that. He's older than me and definitely as some explaining to do. I definitely thought we were more than friends about 5 minutes ago.