chapter 5: dirty bathrooms and truth or dare

TW: Smut (Like so much 😛)

Sooo if u haven't read smut before or u simply don't want to u can skip Lover's pov cause that's only smut ☺ Enjoy pookies 😚

~Lover~

Rep smirked as she heard my gasps. I could feel my cheeks burn red as my head pushed against the door and, as she shoved her leg further up between mine, my stomach did a flip. I could feel her warm breath make a presence on my face as it turned more red by the minute. I was sweating, shaking as she got closer and closer. She was hot..so hot, like fuck me hot. I wanted her to touch me, I wanted her to do whatever the hell she wanted. I'd had the biggest crush on her since the day I first got here and, oh my lord, I had imagined what it would be like to have her a million times, to call her mine, to touch her. Tonight I didn't have to imagine anymore.

Her lips suddenly made contact with my neck. As she gently started kissing my skin, I let a groan slip out, and she looked up at me with a satisfied grin. She started biting and sucking on my neck playfully, which made me nervous but she seemed to enjoy it.

"rep.." I whispered quietly between strained breaths.

"Shhh, Love," she answered continuing to stroke my neck with her lips.

A hand entered my dress and placed on my thigh as she moved her lips up toward mine. Forcing my mouth open with her tongue. Her hand went further up my leg every few seconds while she kissed me softly. She bit my upper lip tenderly before letting our tongues intertwine once again.

When her hands reached my underwear and she noticed I was already soaking wet she moved her lips away from mine and gave me a wide smirk, raising an eyebrow. She let out a small chuckle as she studied my face. I was blushing to the point where I must've looked like a tomato.

"Something's missing here..." whispered rep slowly. I could feel her breath on me as she spoke.

"What?" I asked her. She simply smirked at me and grabbed my shoulders as reply. She moved me over to the wall on my right and set me to the same position as before, with her leg touching my thigh, one elbow against my shoulder and a hand between my legs. "What was that for?" I asked, confused. She slowly looked behind her and answered shortly. "So you see the pleasure."

Behind her was the counter with the sink and a wide mirror covering the whole wall so I could see both me and her in it. She made eye contact with my reflection making my eyes widen like those of a scared child. She laughed at me before turning back and staring straight into my soul.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked me in a serious tone and I nodded quickly in reply. "Say yes."

"Yes."

She brought her hand from between my legs and up on my back reaching for the zipper on my dress and smoothly pulling it down. She gently pulled my sleeves off my arms and kept eye contact with me as the dress fell to the floor. Then she quickly did the same with my bra, leaving me in only my underwear.

She softly kissed my neck as I reached for the end of her dress and started pulling it upwards. As I came to her chest she stopped kissing me to raise her arms and I pulled the dress over her head, but I left her bra on. I threw her dress at the door and put my back against the wall letting her know I was ready.

She slowly kissed my neck and started making her way to my chest as her hand also made its way down from my back to my legs. She massaged my thigh as she kissed around my boobs making me throw my head back against the wall. I tried to stifle my sighs to no success and let out a small moan which made her grip on my thigh get tighter. With one arm still on my shoulder, keeping me against the wall, her hand made its way up to my underwear and dropped into it. My breath became more laboured as her fingers traced my centre slowly. As the throbbing between my legs grew more intense she continued to tease me, rubbing circles around my clit.