~New girl...who?~

<two weeks later>

hyunjin's POV

"this week was good I had a pretty decent week me and Felix were fighting a bit but other than that we're fine. I got a new girlfriend she's pretty I guess,she is short like really short maybe 5"3,she likes to sing and it's kinda annoying she always wants me to listen to her I always tell her no.she met Felix when she was over once and they argued the whole timeeeee it was so loud ugh. minho and han are getting along kinda and I think Felix and han are fighting because han hasn't been over here and Felix hasn't gone over there to him."

felix: I'm going to the store wanna come?

hyunjin: are you gonna buy me snacks?

Felix: nice try but no 

hyunjin: whatever "I say getting my coat and slipping on my shoes"

Felix: your so weird "he says laughing a bit"

hyunjin: so what do we need?

Felix: milk and I remembered oat or almond milk  

hyunjin: you remembered 

Felix: of course I don't need you shitting everywhere 

"all my life even my best friends had forgot I am Lactose and Tolerance but he remembered after going to the store with me one time. i felt special somehow i shook off the feeling and listened to what he said he need which i didn't hear."

felix: hyunjin? did you hear me?

hyunjin: no i didn't sorry 

felix: i said we need cookies,brownie mix, chips,eggs,cheese,uhhh and anything else you want oh and stuff for pasta 

hyunjin: okay got it 

"he started the car and started to drive towards the store. we walked inside and went separate ways he went to get pasta stuff and I got everything else. i got the stuff then went to look for felix but something caught my eyes when i passed one aisle....i saw my girlfriend kissing and holding hands with some random and he looks old in his 45's maybe. i started to walk towards them and tapped he shoulder when she saw my face her jaw dropped it was priceless."

ella: h-hyunjin what are you doing here?

hyunjin: shopping and who is this young man?

joe: im joe nice to meet you sir 

hyunjin: nice to meet you sir Ella we're done 

ella: hyunjin let's just talk this out 

hyunjin: ah we're done "I say walking away and rolling my eyes"

Felix: hey what was that about?

hyunjin: she's a cheater I know I mess around but I would never cheat 

Felix: oh are you okay I feel like you really liked her?

hyunjin: liked her? she was annoying every time she came over she'll pick at you and I can't stand every time she would ask me to hear her sing and every time she was ass 

felix: dude "he just laughs at my words"

hyunjin: what?

Felix: I can't with you 

hyunjin: lets go I have an early class tomorrow 

"we go to the cashier then pay and go to the car he gets in starts the car and starts driving home. when we reached the house I went to my room and laid in bed while he cooked and stuff he the cooker in this dorm.when he was done he called me to eat but he didn't he said he wasn't hungry and just went to shower then went to bed while I stayed up and took a  shower than about 30 mins later I heard crying. I went to his room to see him in his sleep crying a river just like last time saying stop why cant you just accept me? I wonder why he always said that I went to his side and pulled him into my arms and rubbed his back while playing with his hair."

hyunjin: shhh Felix please 

Felix: hyunjin? "he says looking up at me"

hyunjin: mhm it's me what happened?

Felix: I guess it was a nightmare

hyunjin: want some water?

Felix: no thank you

hyunjin: do you me to stay for a bit?

Felix: no it's fine 

hyunjin: you sure?

Felix: yeah I'm go for a walk but thank you 

hyunjin: take your phone and water and pepper spray

Felix: okay hyung "he says with a slight smile"

" that was the first time he called me hyung and the first time he smiled at me and it made me smile brightly walked to my room after he left and laid in bed while looking at the door seeing if he would come in soon but he didn't I liked touching his hair it's so soft and silky. after a while I soon asleep while I used my pillow as a person."

<next day>

felix's POV

felix: HYUNJIN COME EAT!!! "i yell as I put his plate down"

hyunjin: thanks "he says as he starts eating"

felix: um this weekend I'm leaving for a day or two just this weekend

hyunjin: but I thought we were supposed to go to the theme park? 

Felix: I know but I have something to do 

hyunjin: okay I guess " he says as he takes his last bite"

Felix: ready?

hyunjin: aren't you gonna eat?

Felix: not hungry 

hyunjin: takes this at least "he says handing me an apple"

felix: thanks hyung " I say walking out the door to my car as he gets on his bike"

<skip to the college>

chan: heyyy Felix 

Felix: wasp

changbin: you look....happier?

Felix: I'm not I'm still Felix 

hyunjin: wasp guys "he says slinging his arms over me"

Felix: I told you not to touch me

hyunjin: shhh anyways new girlfriend 

seungmin: new girl....who?

hyunjin: lisa 

chan: didn't you say you didn't like her after she kept trying to ask you out?

changbin: and don't you have a girlfriend?

minho: wasp guys hey Felix

Felix: ew why did you say my name?

Minho: I thought we were getting somewhere 

felix: if thats what helps you sleep at night?

IN: Felix can we talk you and seungmin?

Felix: yeah what's up "I says walking to his locker"

IN: what's going on with you and han?

Felix: nothing why?

seungmin: dude you and han are together 24/7 and now ya'll don't talk what the hell happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so I heard you have new partner what about me?!

favorite song by BLACKPINK?

NEW SCHOOL IS SOOOOO BIGGGG but I had an anxiety attack bc the hallways were so crowded and stuff butttttt I am alive so 9th grade should be okay for the most part if I feel like I cant update ill tell you guys 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT BYEEEEEE

KISSES LOVES