Where is Lewis?

10 PM

Wiatt: Hey guys, have you seen Lewis anywhere?
Eric: Last time I saw him, he was at the theatre.
Wiatt: Okay but it's been a while though.
Oliver: Maybe few of us can go check up on him.
Wiatt: Okay! I will volunteer!
Damian: I guess I will come too.
Hazel: *yawn* I will come too as this could be the only thing exciting.

The 3 of them gone off in the elevator to check up on Lewis.

Damian's POV
The objective is simple, we check up on Lewis in the theatre and then we all leave and go home.

Hazel: Are we *yawn* there yet.
Wiatt: not yet.

Oh my god. This is the 10th time she asked. Why is the theatre at the last level? When we are done with this, I am quitting and working as a detective.

*bing*

Finally we are here.

Sara's POV
Why does Lewis takes sooo long? Everything doesn't need to be perfect!!! I miss the old him, the one that don't care on how people think of him. Suddenly I heard a muffled scream that belonged to Hazel. The others heard it too so we decided to check up on Wiatt the dumbass, Lewis the perfectionist, Damian the ghost eyed man and Hazel. We went to the elevator, god I wished we had funded for another elevator, to the theatre.
When we arrived, we saw Hazel breathing heavily and Damian shocked while Wiatt is crying but worse of all, Lewis is dead.