Chapter 10: My Heart Goes Boom Boom Boom

After a year of the drama and events, Clawdeen and I have recently became popular on Eek Tok and Instascream for revealing our human selves and defeating Mr

After a year of the drama and events, Clawdeen and I have recently became popular on Eek Tok and Instascream for revealing our human selves and defeating Mr. Komos.

Now, our classmates and people in the monster world accepted us. Draculaura can now use witchcraft freely. Clawdeen was nervous about the fame alongside me. The pressure could get to the both of us.

As for me and Deuce, we have been going out on romantic dates and spending time together. He is a wonderful boyfriend to me and I know that he'll always be there for me when I need him. I also dyed my hair dark blue.

Draculaura was tending to her guests at the party. Clawdeen and I were running late to it since we had to pick up Frankie from their house.

"Hey." She said, greeting them as she passed the snacks to someone. "Oh. Here you go. Enjoy."

"Hey, Draculaura. Great party." said the female classmate.

"Gotta say goodbye to summer in style, ghouls."

"Yeah! Thanks."

Draculaura walks away until she runs into Lagoona.

"Hi." said Lagoona, greeting her.

"Lagoona. Where have you been?"

"I was playing sea pong with the serpents in your moat." She then burps. "I might have eaten one or two."

"Before rants and lectures bore, protect my father's hardwood floor." Draculaura casts a spell on her, which puts her in a different outfit.

"Thanks, D."

"Of course, enjoy." Draculaura walks away.

**************************************************
The boys were goofing off.

"Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Yeah." said Heath, catching something into his mouth.

"Ooh!" said Deuce.

They do their handshake.

"Ooh, buddy! I'm en fuego. Well, not literally. I'm pacing myself. Will there be dancing later?"

"There usually is, right, D?" said Deuce, asking Draculaura.

"It's always a crowd pleaser." She said, answering him.

"Speaking of crowd pleasers, any sign of the world's newest Eek Tok stars?"

"Not yet. But they better get here soon if they know what's good for her."