the light comes

??: so there you are my dear 

Caroline : ( closing her eyes in frighten)no please don't come close to me? I beg you please don't.

??: what happened dear why are you crying?

she opened her eyes and found herself in her own bedroom

Caroline : what ?? mom when did I come back?

mom:  I don't know the time dear but it was so late and Victoria bring you back home ,because you passed out drinking so much.

Caroline : what the .... so it was all a dream 

mom: what dream? 

Caroline : nothing I'm late to the cafe .

she got up and get freshen up. she went downstairs to eat breakfast.

??: you are late to the cafe. if you don't like working in there you can quit the job dear we are not poor .

Caroline : yes dad ,but I like working in the cafe . ( eating the breakfast quickly ) 

dad: don't drink so much like yesterday or I'll not let you inside the house understand ??

Caroline : y. yep dad .  I'm late to the cafe see you .

she run fast to the cafe . after 5 minutes she reach the cafe :

 after 5 minutes she reach the cafe :

Caroline : sorry I'm late miss ivy

Ivy: if you come late again you are fired okey??

Caroline : yes .

after that they got into work , time skip as it was a bushy Saturday. after closing the shop she went back to her house .she was so tired . she jump straight to the bed after reaching home .

*she wakeup and found herself in the middle of a small room.

Caroline pov: what the hell .not again this dream. will I not be able to get out of this dream ever in my life ?

She got up and run out of the room she run fast but soon her vision got blurry , Suddenly she bumped into some one 

Caroline : please save me sir help me he he will k kill me pleas.....

Before she could complete her words she fell into his arms. 

After a while she got her conscious back .She was laying in a beautiful bedroom the room was so neat and pretty.

all of a sudden the door open and a handsome man come inside shirtless

all of a sudden the door open and a handsome man come inside shirtless . she realize that, it was the same guy she bumped into .he had a deep blue eyes and his black hairs were so matching with his appearance . he was handsome . 

??: why the hell are you staring at me like that?

Caroline : ho! sorry you look so handsome that's why . ha I mean..... anyway thankyou for saving me sir .

??: welcome ,call me Fedrick . what's your name ?and who hurt you?

Caroline : my name is Caroline and I don't know who hurt me I only see his green eyes and blond hairs .Fedrick where am i now?

Fedrick : you are in my room I'll sent you to-

he was talking to her and unexpectedly the door open and a men with blond hair and green eyes came to the room Caroline hugged Fedrick out of blue.

Fedrick: (surprised) what are you doing ??

Caroline : he he has green eyes and blond hair 

Fedrick : don't worry he is my friend William , he will not hurt you

William (bow to them ): Fedrick you have a meeting with a client right now 

Fedrick : ya I'm coming 

saying this William bow to him and left the room .

Fedrick: after the ,meeting I'll send you home so wait here

He left me alone in the room and went out

Caroline pov: oh my god , I know I'm dreaming but still I fall for him . he is so damn handsome ,what will I do know . I cant even stop thinking about him .ho god! I'm obsessed over him ...

she was thinking about him and then...............