WHO?

Mom : open it dear  it's me 

Caroline open the door for her mom to come . Her mother come in with a food tray .

Mom: what happened dear eat this food (Caroline take the food and starts eating) why are you ignoring Niklaus he is such a good boy, you know when he was only 18  he lost his parents he was living alone all this 5 years . So your father bought him here. Such a poor kid right? Mom looked at her.

Caroline : Here I'm finish eating mom now please go out I'm sleepy.

Mom: Dear tomorrow take him with you okey ?
She nod her head ,Her mom kiss her forehead and went back down stairs . She hugged her teddy and sleep. The morning wind kissed her face .She opened her eyes and went towards the window and look out .

Caroline pov: I didn't dream today is that because the villain and hero came to my real life ?

She got up and get ready for college , she went down to eat her breakfast .

Caroline: good morning mom and dad.

Mom and Dad: good morning dear

Niklaus: good morning Caroline

Caroline:( turn her head) ya good morning 

She eat the lunch fast so that she can go to the collage with out him but her mom stopped her and tell me to go with him . we both walk towards the school.

Niklaus : Are you scared of me cupcake?

Caroline :I'm not crazy

Niklaus : But I think you are 

Caroline : No I'm not scared of you 

Niklaus : Is that so ? 

Saying this he move towards her and held her hand that made her scared and shiver at the same time , Seeing her shivering he laughed and remove his hands and walk in front of her .They both reach the collage .

Victoria : Hey Caroline who's that guy your boy friend?

Caroline : No way he is just a new student .

Victoria: Ha really another Newbie. 

Caroline: Another??

She point her finger towards a boy sitting in the front .He has so many tattoos in his hole body 

Alex : you know him butterfly?

Caroline : No 

Alex :He is damn handsome right ??

Victoria: Ya he is handsome 

We were looking at him then suddenly Niklaus went towards him and they hugged but then teacher came to the class making everyone silent .

Sir: Good morning to all meat the new students (Niklaus and the guy come in front of everyone) you both introduce your self.

Niklaus : Hai everyone I'm Niklaus Michaelson I'm 23 year old and I'm from Italy 

??: Hai I'm Jacob Winston I'm 23 year old also from Italy .  I'm single, I like  riding bike  and I--

Sir: I think that's enough go to your seats .

The class was so boring but I was so annoyed and scared because both the villain and his friend is here . ( time skip)

Victoria: Are you not coming it's lunch time girl

Caroline :Ha yaa I'm 

Victoria: girl I heard that Niklaus is staying in your house ,you are lucky ,see how many fan girls he and his friend have ?

Caroline : I'm not interested in him you know ?

Victoria :Ha my bad

Alex : But his fiend Jacob is more handsome than him right girls??

Victoria : I think someone has fall in love with him 

Calorie: ya I can see it.

Alex : No way girls he is not my type -oh melody there you are, don't forget our date tomorrow at 9 pm okey ?

Caroline and Victoria look at her so she run away from there blushing hard.

Caroline : what the hell ,Where is manty?

Alex : oh she? we breakup yesterday 😏

Victoria: as I thought .🙄

After the class she ran to the cafe in which she works . She was about to open the door but suddenly it open from inside  and she fall down on the ground . She look up and saw a person glaring at her .

Caroline : I .I'm so sorry.

Then out of blue Damon come there .

Damon: you okey Caroline ? He is my friend Louis brown.

Caroline: Ha I'm okey , nice to meet to you Louis.

Louis: ya whatever I think you are late to the cafe go inside we can talk another day .

Caroline : oh o. okey then see ya😒 ( she went inside)

Louis : Its my 1st time seeing you talk to someone so soft , Do you love her?

Damon: I don't know

Louis : okey I'm getting late I have a deal with a company. see ya.

Damon :ya bai. 

Damon come inside and start working , after an hour Alex and Victoria come inside . 

Victoria : Hey Caroline come here.

Caroline : Hai there, meet him he is Damon( point towards Him)

Victoria: Another new guy super .🤩

Caroline: This is Alex and Victoria my friends .

Damon: Hai there.

Alex turn his head and hold Caroline's hand 

Alex: Baby come with me. 

Saying this he drag her with him ,He sat in a seat near the window and made Caroline sit too.

Alex: You know him butterfly

Caroline: Ha we meat yesterday what happened?

Alex : Don't get close to him okey ?

Caroline: ha why are you protecting me ?😄 and he is not a bad guy.

Alex: Because you both are my dumb lil sisters and about that guy what ever you say i don't like him.

Victoria: Oh! big brother, let me see our monkey brother 's face

Alex: Shut up you psycho.

Victoria: Oh ya we forget to tell today 9 pm there is a party we will come to take you okey?

Caroline : Okey I will come with you guys. 

Victoria: Then see you at night.

They both went out of the shop.

Caroline pov: yay a party it will be fun , I can't wait. but why did Alex tell me to stay away from damn ?

then suddenly-->