HER HOPE

The door open with a loud bang .She turn around.

Caroline : William what are you doing here ?

William: do you miss me cupcake ?

Caroline: (scared) s. so it was you right ? what do you want from me?

William : nothing special baby , I just like hurting you .that's why I kidnaped you but you run away from me, that's not right.

Caroline : you are crazy .

William : really I don't think so baby.

Saying this he came closer to her .

Caroline: Fe . Fedrick he help me( screaming )

William : there is no one here baby scream more I like hearing it 

He come close to her smirking and pined her against the wall .

she cry in pain and scream for help . she tried to push him away but he beat hard on her cheeks making it turn red .he pulled her close to him and was about to kiss her but suddenly a punch land on his face making him fall on the ground .

Caroline : Fe Fedrick

Fedrick: are  you okey Caroline ?

Caroline : yes

Fedrick :( turn his face towards William) I never thought it was you who hurt innocent girls ,you was like a brother to me and you how can you be this evil?

William didn't even flench a bit . He push Fedrick on the ground ,they both crawled on the ground, beating each other. but then William hit Fedrick with a flower vase which cause him bleed ,Fedrick push him away and held Caroline's hand dragging her with him they both got out of the house locking William inside . They both get in the car and drive away .

Fedrick :I'm sorry for what he did to you

Caroline :it 's okey but you are bleeding 

Fedrick : never mind it's just what?--(looking ahead )

Caroline look ahead and saw William got into their front with his car and was driving straight towards their car with maximum speed . Caroline close her eyes in fear ( a moment of silence). then she open her eyes breathing heavily . It was her room.

Caroline pov: what? I wake up from the dream? thank god ! but why am I feeling so sad . I  think I fall in love with Fedrick, I wish I could meet him in real .He was really a hero

She looked  at the clock .

 Caroline : Oops I'm fu*ked up now it's so late to cafe . I should get ready . she fresh up and ware her casual dress.

 she fresh up and ware her casual dress

Caroline: mom I'm late so see ya .

She run fast from her house without looking back .After some time she reached the cafe . 

Caroline: Hai Ivy, I'm not late today right ?

Ivy : yep you are not ,now handle the customers Girlaa .

She got into work .

Caroline :what do you like to order sir ?

Cust: I would like to drink an Americano .

Caroline: okey have a seat sir 

She turn around taking the order but suddenly she bumped into someone .

Caroline : oh! my bad I'm sorry .

she looked at him and her eyes got widen.

Caroline : Fedrick no way am I dreaming now( she pinched her cheeks)ouch ! it hurts 

??: sorry miss I'm not Fedrick  I'm Damon Davis ,I joined here today .hope we will get to know each other .

saying this Damon walked away.

Caroline pov: No way he look same as if he came from my dream .oh ! god please make him fall for me.

cost: when will I get my Americano??

Caroline : ha! sorry wait a minute . she run towards the kitchen .