CARE

Morning in the cafe:

Damon pov: Caroline will not come today either? is she fine with him ?

Suddenly the door opened with a loud bang and Alex come in, He went straight towards Damon and slap him hard and made him bleed.

Alex: You bitch come with me😡 (dragging Damon)

They both wend out of the cafe :

Alex: Where the hell is Caroline ? She message me that she is staying in your house and after that she didn't even message me nor looked at my message .She didn't come to the college yesterday too .Where the hell is she?

Damon: She is not with me .

Alex: Stop playing you crazy guy ,you  think I believe you ?where is she? what did you do to her?

Damon: You are the crazy one here, I didn't do anything to her.

Alex: Tell the truth or you will die .

Alex hold his collars and was about to punch him.

Luis: Remove your hand or the bullet escaping from this gun will go straight into your head (taking out his gun).

Alex: Ya I know you both are some kind of illegal workers. 

Damon: No we are not !

Alex kick Luis's hand making the gun fall on the ground and twist his hand to back . Luis yelled at him in anger and pain.

Damon: You mistook us ,she is not with us.

Alex: I'm not that much crazy to believe you both .

Luis : Then how much crazy are you to believe that damn Nik!?

Alex:(living Luis's hand) What you mean by Nik?

Damon: Did he came to the collage yesterday?

Alex: No! he didn't.😒

Luis: Think hard dude ,if she would have been with us, then why the hell are we here?

Alex: That's a point but?

Damon: He and Caroline both are missing, so it will be probably him, right?

Alex: No Nik will not hurt her.

Luis: If you believe him that much ,then where is he now?

Alex: f*ck it (Angrily)!

Alex went towards his bike and drive off.