Fight between friends?

Seokmin and Soonyoung were still at the place enjoying their time together.

Suddenly Seokmin remembered that he had packed some snacks for them to have.

He brought his backpack in front of him.

"What's in this bag Seokie?", asked Soonyoung

"Um I had packed some home made snacks for us to have but I totally forgot about it", said Seokmin

"Really?", asked Soonyoung eyes lit up with excitement

"Yeah", Seokmin nodded

"Did you make this?", asked Soonyoung pointing at the box in Seokmin's hand

"Yes I made this", said Seokmin smiling.

"I can't wait to have it. Open it fast", said Soonyoung clapping his hands.

Seokmin chuckled at Soonyoung's excitement and opened the containers he had packed.

He had made Korean dumplings and for some sweets he made Blueberry muffins.

He doesn't usually bake but sometimes like to try it out for fun.

So now he really wanted Soonyoung to try the muffins he made.

He extended the container with Dumplings and gave the sauce separately

He also brought plates so that they could eat without making any mess.

Soonyoung tried out the dumplings. It instantly melted into his mouth.

They were tasty. Of course anything that Seokmin makes has to be tasty.

"Wow Seokie these dumplings are so good", he said devouring the food.

Seokmin smiled at him,
"I am glad you liked it Soonie"

"Your cooking is to die for so of course I would like it", said Soonyoung sheepishly.

Seokmin got flustered by the comment.

"You're cooking is worth dying for~", came his Wolf's mimicking voice.

"Shut up Hosh", replied Soonyoung