The improvement and relapse

Mahi bhai and Rohit went to hospital to meet virat.

Virat- where's KL? I told I wanna see him..bhai...please.

Mahi- he's upset with you Vi...with what all happened yesterday..

Virat suddenly got silent.... Mahi looked on...

Virat- you told you will talk to him.

Mahi-but I think I should not interfere between you both. You both should talk it and finish it.

"I can't face him..."said Virat in a low voice.

Mahi- just now you told me that you wanna meet him and talk to him?

Virat- but when you told that he's upset with me, that's when I remembered the hurt I gave him.

Mahi- I know, I can't believe how could you blame him for your condition Cheeku?

Virat-I seriously dint mean it bhai...

Mahi-ok... but how will you convince him? If you can then well and good.

Virat- you promised me that you will help me. You told me you will talk to him.

Mahi- but that was before knowing the mess u created... imagine I'm at hospital for something like this , and when you come to see me, I shew you away and blame you for my condition.?

Virat looked down...he was broken.

Rohit was seeing this and looked on confused as to why was Mahi bhai hurting Vi more...

"please bhai... please help me... I don't want to loose him..."pleaded Virat.

"It will only get over if you talk to him...I can't do anything in this Cheeku... im sorry..."said Mahi.

Virat dint reply anything to it.
Mahi looked on...he composed himself.

"Ok evening when we come , Rah will come along with us... talk it out... ok?asked Mahi bhai..

"No... no...I don't know, what I'll tell him... I can't face him..."Virat said remembering that incident.

Mahi was happy his plan was working out. Rohit looked at Mahi who had an expression of relief and got confused.
That's when Virat's family entered and they greeted Ro and Mahi.

Anushka- Rah dint come?

"Vi just now said he can't face Rah"said Mahi looking at Vi.. who was lost in thoughts.

Anushka just looked on sadly.

Rohit sat with Virat, and Mahi bhai moved out to have a chat with the family. They were planning to take him to Delhi and also Anushka's delivery was planned in London and Mahi was really relieved to hear this.

After sometime he came in.
Though it was part of his plan, seeing how low Virat felt and looked, Mahi dint want to break him further. So he decided to talk. He went and sat near Virat.

Mahi-Cheeku...give me sometime. I'm a little busy with my brother in laws marriage and stuffs. After that I'll surely talk to Rah. But give me some time. And you also detach yourself from all this and spend time with Anushka. She's carrying and you need to take good care of her. So concentrate on that..

Virat- but Rah...

Mahi- give him sometime too... you both need this break... such kind of cracks happen in relations. But I'm sure when you both get back together, your bond will be stronger than ever.

Virat-really?!

Mahi- yes kiddo. Now don't think of all this. Take care of yourself and Anushka. I'll be leaving today to Chennai as the wedding is happening there.