The reunion

Early morning they rushed to a doctor.
Doctor did some examinations

"Yes you were wright. He's having withdrawal symptoms. From how many years are you having alcohol regularly ?"asked the doctor.

"2-3 weeks ..."said KL

"Listen. You should never lie to a doctor... we know everything through examinations..."said the doctor

KL looked at Mayank.

"He is telling the truth doctor. Before he used to drink occasionally .Then he was a teetotaller for a long while.

But he developed this habit of having alcohol just before sleep since just 3 weeks.

The doctor looked a bit confused. He asked KL to sit outside for a while and again asked Mayank about the details. Mayank showed him his previous med records.

"I'm a little confused. Having small amount of alcohol just for 3 weeks won't develop any sort of withdrawal symptoms for sure. But he has developed it. There's something to it. We need to enquire. But for now let's start the sessions. Bring him today evening to our de addiction department.

Mayank agreed and started getting suspicious about Arjun after KL told him that Arjun provided him the drink. But KL was not ready to doubt Arjun. Mayank and KL even had a fight regarding that. 

KL-Whatever you say. I won't doubt him. He's my friend. He will never do anything which will harm me.

Mayank- Friend? Really? You believe that 3 week old friend and not me?

KL- it's not like that monku.... He helped me a lot these days, to remain sane.

Mayank-of course!!! By providing you that bloody drink and destroying your health.
And the argument went on.

Mayank realised that KL is never getting convinced. But he somehow managed to get Arjun's number and asked about this. Mayank infact lost all his cool and started accusing Arjun really badly and asked him to stay away from KL.
KL came to know about this cos Arjun called and told him about this.

Arjun- I'm sorry KL if I did anything to you. I never expected it will harm you this much. But please trust me, there was no any foul play from side. My friendship with you was genuine. But I realise it affected you a lot. Your friend had called me to stay away from you. So let's end it here.

Saying this he cut the call before KL could answer. He immediately called back. But it was blocked. He went to Arjun's home. But he was not there.
That night KL had another fight with Mayank regarding this matter.
After a point Mayank broke down.

"It's all because of me no KL? I couldn't be a good friend for you whom you could share things with and thats why you found a new friend to confide in..."cried Mayank.

And that made KL realise that Mayank was hurt in the whole process.

"No monku, it's not like that. I don't know what bit me... But Arjun's voice and mannerisms reminded me of Virat and that got me really attracted to him. It's not that I shared everything with him and not you. Our friendship is something bigger than anything for me. I don't mind loosing his friendship for you Monku.. if you don't want me to meet him again. I'm not meeting." said KL hugging Mayank.

"I know you were feeling lonely and missing Virat a lot. That's why when you found someone like him, you enjoyed it. But now you're going to meet Virat, so you don't need all this." Assured Mayank.

KL nodded.

They started the sessions.

During that Mayank, called Mahi bhai  and told about the whole thing.