Episode 2: Back in Business!

"Space"

"The Nemesis"

At the bridge, Starscream stands in front of a set of monitors, overseeing Decepticon operations when Soundwave enters the room.

Starscream: Soundwave, what is it?

Soundwave's visor displays the signal of an incoming heading straight for Earth.

Starscream: Finally. Assume command in my absence!

On the flight deck, a squadron of Eradicons is on standby as they're soon joined by their lord and master.

Starscream: With me, my armada!

The Decepticons take off running down the deck, transform, and fly off into the distance.

"Michigan"

"11:00 A.M"

In a secluded area, Lockdown stands on a hill, taking in the scenery when Starscream and his armada descend and transform.

Lockdown: What's with all the company?

Starscream: While you are of great service to the Decepticon cause, your loyalty remains in question, and thus you must remain under close observation at all times!

Lockdown: What? You think I'm gonna turn at the first opportunity?

Starscream: Yes, I do!

Lockdown: Heh. Smart, but that ain't gonna anytime soon.

Starscream: That remains to be seen! Now, where's this ship you've been on and on about?

Lockdown: The Gunrunner? She's about five minutes away from touching down on Earth's soil...

Suddenly, the sounds of engines catch the attention of everyone on the ground as they look toward the skies and spot a vessel descending from above.

Lockdown: Or maybe not.

The C.C.S. (Cybertronian Cargo Ship) Gunrunner deploys its landing gears as it settles on the grassy terrain and kills its engines as it comes to a complete stop.

Starscream steps forward, cocking an eyebrow at the surprisingly small vessel.

Starscream: That's it?

Lockdown: She's small, but packs one helluva punch!

The Decepticons descend from the hill and approach the ship as Lockdown steps forward and raises his hand, allowing him to be scanned.

"Access granted!"

A door on the side opens and deploys a ramp for entry.

Starscream: This better be worth my time!

Lockdown: No worries, Screamer! This'll be worth the time and credits!

As Lockdown and the Decepticons enter the vessel, they're immediately taken by full surprise at the sheer size of the interior compared to the exterior.

Inside is an armory and full-on assembly line where weapons, armor, equipment, and even bots are being put together.

"Gentleman, I know you've been expecting me for quite some time, and I apologize for the long wait!"

The Decepticons turn to see a tall, slim, and built, Cybertronian that's black and beige in color, has indigo optics, and a large cannon on his left arm.

Swindle: Welcome to the C.C.S., boys! Some of you know me well, but for those who don't, the name's Swindle! I'm the owner and manager of this fine operation! Pleasure to meet you all!